Reviews for Scars
Saissister chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
xD
Cut-Wrist Kate chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I do agree tht happy isn't the best ending but it's still great. I love the part..."But I want you,” he said quietly, and Snape scoffed.

“Want, maybe. But what happened to those strong feelings Potter?” he mocked.

“I don’t say the word in fear of scaring you away,”

GH!

Love you

~Kate
Lady Lynn chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Hello,

i wrote a story called 'The Room of Requirement' and seeing as your story had a similiar idea as mine about gays, i would arrive at the conclusion that it is indeed my story that inspired this. I am honored to have inspired such a lovely story.
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
That's good. I liked it a lot!
victoriafelton chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
hey just dropping a reveiw it was good i love the whole angst and romance stories like this one write more
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
BRILLIANT! It's not your usual angst-ending, but it's still amazing... I like how you wrote that Snape almost seemed unwilling to give in to Harry, and how he felt sorry for him and pitied him... great detail!

x Angel
PhoenixThestral chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Haha, you got me to read it... um, again! I'd actually read it before but didn't review. *blush in shame* Anyway, I like this one, it's sweet. Oh, but I didn't like it that you made Ron & Hermione bad. They wouldn't do that to Harry, I think it's kind of out of character. But it's good.
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
First ever Snarry fic that I actually like.

That is one huge compliment!
Serpent91 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Love the story! so CUTE!
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
A little extreme in bits, but I like the idea that homophobia would be worse in the wizarding world because it's different from what people usually write. I also like how you managed to pair them up, and I don't think it was too happy.
Kit chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
though pleased with the snarry, i am saddened by your belief that the fictional magical world would be so homophobic given that the real magical world is so very open about sexual preference. liked the snarry though really. totally captured the snape snark.
glenien chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Hey not bad! I liked the idea of scars, and depressed!harry was certainly successfull. Interesting choice of Hermione and Ron. Beautiful kiss. Good!
Potter's Wifey chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I absolutely love it.
GeminiNero chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Cute yet Dark nicely done.

I know it says complete

but maybe you know you could

go on to another part or just add

chaps.

Severus Harry much LOVE

Gem
EscapingEarth chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
aww , i write stuff later than that!lol snapetalk does look un to write...:)