Reviews for Uchiha 1002
143Maid-sama chapter 1 . 7/13
Now that is what I call a SasuSaku happy together!
I was so sad when I thought it was just a one-shot but..yey!
A sequel! And it was more that I've imagined..
Thank you so much for making my day!
menboong chapter 1 . 6/1
it suddenly boosted my mood up so thank you so much /5. i couldnt ask for better sasusaku fanfic tonight. and the way you describe them just reminds me of naruto gaiden and also sakura hiden ã…¡whatsoever, sasusaku all the way.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 5/29
Wait, what happened to Naruto then...?
ermargahd chapter 1 . 5/20
I read this story years ago and yet it can still bring tears to my eyes ;_; You are such a wonderful and creative writer! :) I hope you continue writing and not just in the Naruto/fanfiction scene. 3 xoxo
daffodila chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
happily ever after. just like how sasusaku is canon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I thought there wasn't an ending and that you were going to leave us to drown in pity. But then I scroll down then saw Uchiha 1002 and I'm like "Fuck yeah!" But I do feel sorry for Naruto though, I hope he gets his happy ending!
C.S. Isui chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Dammit. Y u make me cry AGAIN?!
Xx chapter 1 . 10/18/2014

That made me freaking cry.
hazelberry chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I'm so glad you wrote this, I finished reading Uchiha 1001, and at first I thought it just ended there. What you did with the teddy bear was very creative and cute! Great story.
kevinhongpro chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Poor Naruto.
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Aww tht was so So Sweeetttt! I really Luv it! It was an Adorable fanfic. I so luv the Teddy Bear and also Sasusaku sweet moments , one of the best and sweetest ways of saying I Love You! though more than 1002 times XD
Tanoha chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
thank goodness there was a part two.
hamsa.yaseen chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Over and over this one is of my favorites and a very much sweet sasusaku
Soph chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Now that was a sweet ending. Bam! Loved it. Definitely adorable.
HigherthanHigh chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I cried and weep when I red Uchiha 1001 and cried and weep again when I red this. *sniff sniff* *in a meek tone* So beautiful . TT3TT