Reviews for Uchiha 1002
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
OMG. SO CUTE... 3

I noticed a LOT of references to eyelashes and eye colors and eye irises and such... hmm...

Eyes are very important, huh? xD
o.OgoTHic bloSSomO.o chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
that was-!

I thought Sasuke won't come to stop the wedding...but fortunately...SASUSAKU prevails!

man I lOVE YOU! really! that was sweet especially the teddy bear thingy..haha so keep it up!
Black Kunai chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
EK! SO SWET!

I loved Uchiha 1001 and this one! They are both so sweet! ...Hey? Did Naruto end up marrying someone else or something? Because unless I overlooked this then I dont think Naruto is mentioned in this...?

Once again this. is. AWESOME!
w .WOW. w chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is so cool!

YU'RE SO GOOD WITH ONE-SHOTS!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
ah i love you!
itachiisaweasel chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
aw

so

CUTE!

the first part made me cry!
Lyrics and Music chapter 1 . 4/15/2009

That was beautiful.

LAM
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
aw... that was so seet! i luv the teddy bear idea. and naruto was so nice! i didnt expect him to let sakura go. GREAT job!
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
So cute! I loved the fic.
yukiee jun. - x.chibininja chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
AW! So sweet. I thought for sure it was going to be a sad ending when I read the other one... but wow, amazing job.

I'm really proud of Naruto, letting her go like that. Admirable.
LaLaLand.Citizen chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
You made me squeal! I was SQUEALING!

I love this story. and Uchiha 1001. I am now officially your hardcore fan. (I am sorry if that scares you)

And I have both the stories and you favorited.

p.s. have you ever considered being a novelist? You'll make big bucks.
sonia chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
so sweet!

What a guy Naruto for giving up Sakura to Sasuke but he knew Sakura loves Sasuke more!

Thanks!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I Love It! There was a continuation! With a happy ending! Finally! YES! Thank You.

Ja!
Lyn chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Very well written. Gave one a blissful feeling at the end.

Great job :D
africana chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I loved this!

I was feeling uber depressed from Uchiha 1001, thinking that she was about to marry Naruto even though she loved him and he cared for her...

BUT THEN! I read the sequel and I am extremely satisfied with the turnout.

This was one of the most realistic SasuSaku fics I've read.

Sasuke is absolutely flawless in every aspect.

This was amazing!

(Though I have to wonder... what happened to Naruto? Does he get his happily-ever-after?)
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »