Reviews for Uchiha 1002
lalaalaaa chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aw, I know this story is real old. BUT, I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
xForeverinMex chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Haha

Sweetest Thing:)
sweet-cookie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
nice and amazing story.. i had fun reading this.. great job... _
bibsa1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wah! So cute! I loved it! I sat here in front of my computer reading this story and smiling and giggling like an idiot. My younger sister thinks I've gone mad. She keeps giving me looks like this: (_)

This story was absolutely amazing. Definitely worth the read. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed it. It's hard to find good, well-written stories on FF nowadays. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. But when you finally, FINALLY, find stories like this, it makes everything totally worth while. So, thank you for writing this story.

Erm. Sorry if I got a little sappy there... I get a little excited when I find good stories.

Hehe... ( . ')

I'll stop rambling now.
Knopes chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Every time I read this and Uchiha 1001, I cry. ;(

It's beautiful. (L)
indracon chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Naruto is such a good guy.

I really liked it, it put happy in me. :3
Kinou Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Cool!

Are you going to make a Uchiha 1003?

Cuz that would be cool
Dreyar is my married name chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was Superb!

Cute)

congrats:D
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
OMG. SO CUTE... 3

I noticed a LOT of references to eyelashes and eye colors and eye irises and such... hmm...

Eyes are very important, huh? xD
o.OgoTHic bloSSomO.o chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
that was-!

I thought Sasuke won't come to stop the wedding...but fortunately...SASUSAKU prevails!

man I lOVE YOU! really! that was sweet especially the teddy bear thingy..haha so keep it up!
Black Kunai chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
EK! SO SWET!

I loved Uchiha 1001 and this one! They are both so sweet! ...Hey? Did Naruto end up marrying someone else or something? Because unless I overlooked this then I dont think Naruto is mentioned in this...?

Once again this. is. AWESOME!
w .WOW. w chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is so cool!

YU'RE SO GOOD WITH ONE-SHOTS!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
ah i love you!
itachiisaweasel chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
aw

so

CUTE!

the first part made me cry!
Lyrics and Music chapter 1 . 4/15/2009