Reviews for Uchiha 1002
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
so cute, love it, you should do a naruhina one :D
Sasucakes143 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
oh my *q* I LOVE YOU!
Irie Iris chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
How sweet. Your style of writing is very clever, always surprising, and really tugs at the heart strings. Man you're good.

YOU DA BEAST!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is so cute. Made me laugh various times .what a happy ending
helenaphant chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
"But I'm sure. With you, I can be happy."
"Only with you."
UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH WHY CAN'T I HAVE A PERSON LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE!? This story really pulled at my heartstrings. It was really well written and the emotion was portrayed beautifully. Keep on doing what you're doing! You seriously have a gift. :)
The-picture-and-the-doll chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
cute!
Bloomart124 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was perfection. Sakura and Sasuke are too cute! :)
Wow, I really loved it.

Great job and keep writing! :D
Tengoku-No-Kuchik-kan chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
great story!
rrooossiiiee chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I read the 1001 before this and both are really great!

Naruto's reaction though.. Ohmygosh! I love him so much!

Good job! :)
KaGeRu chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
My girlfriend use my account to comment on uchiha 1001 i told her not to snap but eventually, she did. I want to apologize for her actions. And to my review, i read uchiha 1001 and was impress how you turn the table in uchiha 1002 and even if im a guy i must say, its amazing :) you should be proud of yourself.. And in behalf of my girlfriend's flames, im really sorry i hope you dont hate her, by the way im proud to add this story to my favorites .. Sorry for the trouble.. You rock :)
nikkomilkbby chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
awww nice! 3
i-hime chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
it's so creatively heartwarming and i was squealing the whole time. This story isn't too cheesy but it is romantic. I LOVE IT.
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Uchiha 1002 by angel puppeteer: KYAAHHH! IT'S POURING CHEESECAKES HERE! Naruto is so clever to read the true meaning of Sasuke's words...I'LL NOT LET GO...XD Sasuke being a chesseball is loved! :) LOL Sasuke arrived late in the middle of Naruto and Sakura's wedding ceremony then blurted out "We need to talk." Hahaha...still the arrogant Teme huh?! Kakashi was the first one to know his real motive for wanting that 'talk'. The confession made me giddy. . I was cheering for Sasuke the whole time.

What a great idea Sasuke had had! I thought he was gonna give an engagement ring to Sak but I was not right because he definitely exceeded my expectation. Giving her a teddy bear with his recorded voice saying 'I LOVE YOU' FTW! Such a heartwarming exhange of I love you's ensued. _

Sasuke can be the most romantic guy...but can also be the most arrogant one. Teehee. Peace Sasuke-kun. .v

With hugs and kisses,
Ssanderei/Edherei
ciara mae chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awweeee 3 It made me cry :((((( I loved it. I really loved it. It made my heart meeeeeelt! :D thanks for sharing this story to everyone! SASUSAKU forever.
Imcharifreakingzard chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I love this but Sakura is such a bitch in this one and the first one. I mean she says she loves but then she turns around and says its just a hobby to his face. And then turns around and goes to marry naruto when she knows she loves Sasuke. Even though Sasuke did leave but he took them with g
426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »