Reviews for Uchiha 1002
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I thought there wasn't an ending and that you were going to leave us to drown in pity. But then I scroll down then saw Uchiha 1002 and I'm like "Fuck yeah!" But I do feel sorry for Naruto though, I hope he gets his happy ending!
C.S. Isui chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Dammit. Y u make me cry AGAIN?!
Xx chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Shocks.

That made me freaking cry.
hazelberry chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I'm so glad you wrote this, I finished reading Uchiha 1001, and at first I thought it just ended there. What you did with the teddy bear was very creative and cute! Great story.
kevinhongpro chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Poor Naruto.
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Aww tht was so So Sweeetttt! I really Luv it! It was an Adorable fanfic. I so luv the Teddy Bear and also Sasusaku sweet moments , one of the best and sweetest ways of saying I Love You! though more than 1002 times XD
Tanoha chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
thank goodness there was a part two.
hamsa.yaseen chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Over and over this one is of my favorites and a very much sweet sasusaku
Soph chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Now that was a sweet ending. Bam! Loved it. Definitely adorable.
HigherthanHigh chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I cried and weep when I red Uchiha 1001 and cried and weep again when I red this. *sniff sniff* *in a meek tone* So beautiful . TT3TT
rachel101448 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This was a very cute ending to the first part of the story! I love that he made her the swing for her birthday, very cute. XOXO
Trisha chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Omg, I thought that Uchiha 1001 didn't have a sequel, so I was freaking out. A lot. But then I found this. So YAY! Loved it.
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
*squeal* I just found out there was a sequel! Im sooo happy with the ending, thank you so so so much for writing this
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I love how Naruto gave Sakura to Sasuke. It's like he "knew"...which he may have...

This was great too. Love your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014