Reviews for Uchiha 1002
libra gal chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Uchiha 1001 was good in that sort of heartbreaking way which pulls at us readers hearts.

Uchiha 1002 was more cheerful, though less dramatic compared to 1001. However, I like both stories alot! I love the interesting concept of the teddy bear, its a great idea, very unique.

I really appreciate and thank you for this sequel D 1001 was too good to let it end in that sad way. 1002 was worth the wait.
Princess Ren chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Sweet! This two shot never fails to amaze me! I totally love it!
MyEdwardAndI chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Love it! Super cute! Especially the ending...LOVE IT!
Kenji Hino chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow.

That's all I can say.

It was such an amazing story, I loved it.

The paper boat idea was so good.

I almost cried when Sasuke showed Sakura her paper boats. That was so sweet and sad.

I still love it! :D
Kagera Ai chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Yay!

I really, really like your works angel-puppeteer

The ending is so duper great

Mata Ne

I really 500xlike your works

I am a huge fan!
WingedMoogle chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
This was soo cute. I loved it so much. X3
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
You have no idea how I was waiting for this to come out! It's just perfect! It was sweet too. XD Again, you caught me, I had a feeling that something might go wrong, but then, you had me fooled again! Mou, you're good. XD
Tomochii-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE THIS ONE SO FRIGGIN MUCHO! XD

SO KaWAII NEE! X3 MAKE MORE! plzz! _
0Aya0 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I wish I could give you a great constructive review, but I just can say that I love your work. Sakura was so cute in this fic.
La Rose Noir chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
that was reali great! i read uchiha 1001! and i thout it was so sad! ya kno with the way it ended!

i jus finished reading Uchiha sweetheart! and i cried! he died, but then he came back!

is there gonna be a sequel or r u jus gonna leave it there!

well, i reali enjoy reaidng ur fanfictions, i read a day!

i didnt kno u were the author, but ur stories r real good and i look forward tor eading more sakusasu from u! mwah!
cathaya chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
... OMG THAT WAS SO UBER-KAWAII AND SWEET AND FLUFFY AND GORGEOUS AND INTENSE AND LOVELY AND CUTE AND DRAMATIC AND AMAZING AND SO PERFECTLY WRITTEN!

*spazzes from the insane cuteness of it all*

But DAMN IT now I want a teddy bear that says "I love you" in Sasuke-kun's voice! *looks longingly at Sakura's bear* *Sakura hugs it to her chest poking her tongue out* *Sasuke-kun glares* That is ... unimaginably fluffy..Pretty original, too. *squeals* CUTENESS ATTACK! YAY!

Thank you x infinity for writing a commendable sequel. This flows naturally from Uchiha 1001, it doesn't feel awkward or anything, and I'm so happy Sakura and Sasuke-kun got their happy ending. But what about Naruto? Did he know about Sasuke's feelings for Sakura? Aw that was so cute when he let her go. GO NARUTO! *cheers* Now he should go find happiness with Hinata. Kudos to Kakashi for being so awesome and making Sasuke understand Sakura's feelings and confess his own. And yay for Sakura because she waited so patiently with such unconditional love and she finally got her heart's desire ... to be with Sasuke.

I love happy endings. *smiles dreamily*

Now. Please please please update some of your other SasuSaku fics? *puppy-dog eyes* Maybe Schön? Or Strawberry Tomato Lolipop, because I really want to see how that ends? Or Sneewittchen because I love that to bits? Or maybe one of your new stories? Well, I look forward to reading more of your stories in the near future! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Team Kaka-Sensei chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
HAHA! I liked that part where Sakura said "I knitted you a pair of socks to where on our wedding day!" OMG, I could see Sasuke doing that! lol, great one-shot!

P.S. What happened to Naruto?
uniquegirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Mou. This is so cute. I so hope I can still another story like this.
WhiskerzCutie chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Waa! it's so cute! I want a teddy bear like that! Aww, Sasuke IS clever! He only had to say it once adnd she had to keep folding papers! And, he got all shy too! Like when he was asking Naruto what Sakura said about how to control chakra when they just became teamates. Kawaii! *faves *faves *faves []

PS: Please keep making SasuSaku fics! I'll you forever!
Xecko chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
YAY! OMG! THAT WAS SO CUTE! SASUKE-KUN IS SUCH A GENTLEMAN! XD that's so awesome! hehehe

THEY'RE TOTALLY TOGETHER! WEE! HURRAYS! SO HAPPY!

-throws confetti in the air- HEHEHEHZ! this sequel was SO KAWAII! :D i LUV it! GOING ON FAVS!
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »