Reviews for Uchiha 1002
Tears like Crystals chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
TT I loved the first one but i love the second one even more! It was so cute! I LOVED IT :D Awesome. It was so good, like perfect characterization yet such fluff in a really interesting way~ the teddy bear i meant lol and i like the laughter part :) It's really nice, and i absolutely ADORED this one-shot/story :) excellente!
xooreoxo chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
O LOVE IT

favin
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
-cries- IT WAS SO GOOD! I LOVE YOU (and i will say it 1003 times, mwahahha) XD

OMG; i loved the ending, and i laughed so much that my littlesister wanted me to explain why i'm laughing so much x)

I totally love your stories, i dont know what else i can say.

I hope this warms your heart (nawa, poetry isn't the best i know) ;)

/nazaliasan

-added to favourite stories-
whiskysours chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Aw! That was great! Loved the teddy bear thing!
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
aw i love the teddy bear! soo cute! it was so funny and sweet and heartwarmning. i love it.

gaara conquers all...remember that
libra gal chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Uchiha 1001 was good in that sort of heartbreaking way which pulls at us readers hearts.

Uchiha 1002 was more cheerful, though less dramatic compared to 1001. However, I like both stories alot! I love the interesting concept of the teddy bear, its a great idea, very unique.

I really appreciate and thank you for this sequel D 1001 was too good to let it end in that sad way. 1002 was worth the wait.
Princess Ren chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Sweet! This two shot never fails to amaze me! I totally love it!
MyEdwardAndI chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Love it! Super cute! Especially the ending...LOVE IT!
Kenji Hino chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow.

That's all I can say.

It was such an amazing story, I loved it.

The paper boat idea was so good.

I almost cried when Sasuke showed Sakura her paper boats. That was so sweet and sad.

I still love it! :D
Kagera Ai chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Yay!

I really, really like your works angel-puppeteer

The ending is so duper great

Mata Ne

I really 500xlike your works

I am a huge fan!
WingedMoogle chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
This was soo cute. I loved it so much. X3
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
You have no idea how I was waiting for this to come out! It's just perfect! It was sweet too. XD Again, you caught me, I had a feeling that something might go wrong, but then, you had me fooled again! Mou, you're good. XD
Tomochii-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE THIS ONE SO FRIGGIN MUCHO! XD

SO KaWAII NEE! X3 MAKE MORE! plzz! _
0Aya0 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I wish I could give you a great constructive review, but I just can say that I love your work. Sakura was so cute in this fic.
La Rose Noir chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
that was reali great! i read uchiha 1001! and i thout it was so sad! ya kno with the way it ended!

i jus finished reading Uchiha sweetheart! and i cried! he died, but then he came back!

is there gonna be a sequel or r u jus gonna leave it there!

well, i reali enjoy reaidng ur fanfictions, i read a day!

i didnt kno u were the author, but ur stories r real good and i look forward tor eading more sakusasu from u! mwah!
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »