Reviews for Uchiha 1002
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
You have no idea how I was waiting for this to come out! It's just perfect! It was sweet too. XD Again, you caught me, I had a feeling that something might go wrong, but then, you had me fooled again! Mou, you're good. XD
Tomochii-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE THIS ONE SO FRIGGIN MUCHO! XD

SO KaWAII NEE! X3 MAKE MORE! plzz! _
0Aya0 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I wish I could give you a great constructive review, but I just can say that I love your work. Sakura was so cute in this fic.
La Rose Noir chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
that was reali great! i read uchiha 1001! and i thout it was so sad! ya kno with the way it ended!

i jus finished reading Uchiha sweetheart! and i cried! he died, but then he came back!

is there gonna be a sequel or r u jus gonna leave it there!

well, i reali enjoy reaidng ur fanfictions, i read a day!

i didnt kno u were the author, but ur stories r real good and i look forward tor eading more sakusasu from u! mwah!
cathaya chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
... OMG THAT WAS SO UBER-KAWAII AND SWEET AND FLUFFY AND GORGEOUS AND INTENSE AND LOVELY AND CUTE AND DRAMATIC AND AMAZING AND SO PERFECTLY WRITTEN!

*spazzes from the insane cuteness of it all*

But DAMN IT now I want a teddy bear that says "I love you" in Sasuke-kun's voice! *looks longingly at Sakura's bear* *Sakura hugs it to her chest poking her tongue out* *Sasuke-kun glares* That is ... unimaginably fluffy..Pretty original, too. *squeals* CUTENESS ATTACK! YAY!

Thank you x infinity for writing a commendable sequel. This flows naturally from Uchiha 1001, it doesn't feel awkward or anything, and I'm so happy Sakura and Sasuke-kun got their happy ending. But what about Naruto? Did he know about Sasuke's feelings for Sakura? Aw that was so cute when he let her go. GO NARUTO! *cheers* Now he should go find happiness with Hinata. Kudos to Kakashi for being so awesome and making Sasuke understand Sakura's feelings and confess his own. And yay for Sakura because she waited so patiently with such unconditional love and she finally got her heart's desire ... to be with Sasuke.

I love happy endings. *smiles dreamily*

Now. Please please please update some of your other SasuSaku fics? *puppy-dog eyes* Maybe Schön? Or Strawberry Tomato Lolipop, because I really want to see how that ends? Or Sneewittchen because I love that to bits? Or maybe one of your new stories? Well, I look forward to reading more of your stories in the near future! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Team Kaka-Sensei chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
HAHA! I liked that part where Sakura said "I knitted you a pair of socks to where on our wedding day!" OMG, I could see Sasuke doing that! lol, great one-shot!

P.S. What happened to Naruto?
uniquegirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Mou. This is so cute. I so hope I can still another story like this.
WhiskerzCutie chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Waa! it's so cute! I want a teddy bear like that! Aww, Sasuke IS clever! He only had to say it once adnd she had to keep folding papers! And, he got all shy too! Like when he was asking Naruto what Sakura said about how to control chakra when they just became teamates. Kawaii! *faves *faves *faves []

PS: Please keep making SasuSaku fics! I'll you forever!
Xecko chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
YAY! OMG! THAT WAS SO CUTE! SASUKE-KUN IS SUCH A GENTLEMAN! XD that's so awesome! hehehe

THEY'RE TOTALLY TOGETHER! WEE! HURRAYS! SO HAPPY!

-throws confetti in the air- HEHEHEHZ! this sequel was SO KAWAII! :D i LUV it! GOING ON FAVS!
GhostofYou chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
KAWAII! I'm so glad you made a sequel! I just really hope that Naruto got his happy ending too!
underwrldqueen chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
aw

that story is so cute!

but...what about naruto?

"im letting you go!" what the heck is that? is he happy?

oh yea, this part “I want to be your most important person.”

it reminds me of card captor sakura where syaoran says that to sakura...hehe.
Lightning-cloud chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Aww... its so cute! o. I wish Sasuke would really do that to her in the anime T_T... They're the perfect couple and Sasuke really needs someone to love him! Well anyways awesome job! Please write more, I love your stories so much! :3

~Lightning-cloud

P.S. SasuSaku forever! -
KiwiPopTart chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
soo cute and fluffy! i loved the piece when he said 'i'll talk to her in the middle of war' that was funny! and the last piece. it was cute. i hope you dont stop writing! you're awesome at it!
mipapo chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I'm SO relieved that this finished with a happy ending. If it didn't, I don't know what I would've done.

It's so sweet at the end! I've stopped my crying from Uchiha 1001 lol. I'm so giddy right now XD.

Thanks for making a sequel. I'll love you forever for doing that
Jeri16 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007