Reviews for Uchiha 1002
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
bleh.
bitterism chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
awwh.

Naruto just suddenly became so mature.
Ino's still an idiot.

you are amazing. (:
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I cried.

I smiled.

Ella Rayne chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I love this. Times 1001, actually. XP Beautiful. In a wonderfully originally cheesy way.

I think I might use that to confess. With staff paper, or course. But I'm going to make them into stars instead. Maybe write a song into it too. One we both know.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
so cute, love it, you should do a naruhina one :D
lovelysasucakes chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
oh my *q* I LOVE YOU!
Irie Iris chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
How sweet. Your style of writing is very clever, always surprising, and really tugs at the heart strings. Man you're good.

YOU DA BEAST!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is so cute. Made me laugh various times .what a happy ending
helenaphant chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
"But I'm sure. With you, I can be happy."
"Only with you."
UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH WHY CAN'T I HAVE A PERSON LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE!? This story really pulled at my heartstrings. It was really well written and the emotion was portrayed beautifully. Keep on doing what you're doing! You seriously have a gift. :)
The-picture-and-the-doll chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
cute!
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was perfection. Sakura and Sasuke are too cute! :)
Wow, I really loved it.

Great job and keep writing! :D
Tengoku-No-Kuchik-kan chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
great story!
dowtdee chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I read the 1001 before this and both are really great!

Naruto's reaction though.. Ohmygosh! I love him so much!

Good job! :)
KaGeRu chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
My girlfriend use my account to comment on uchiha 1001 i told her not to snap but eventually, she did. I want to apologize for her actions. And to my review, i read uchiha 1001 and was impress how you turn the table in uchiha 1002 and even if im a guy i must say, its amazing :) you should be proud of yourself.. And in behalf of my girlfriend's flames, im really sorry i hope you dont hate her, by the way im proud to add this story to my favorites .. Sorry for the trouble.. You rock :)
darkapajamalord chapter 1 . 5/18/2013