Reviews for Uchiha 1002
outcarnate chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
You have no idea how freaking glad I am you wrote a sequel. Although I do feel bad for Naruto. All guys left at the altar (though he did willingly give her away; Naruto, selfless as always) deserve pity for the pain they feel, an yet everyone seems to forget about them.

Nevertheless, I am happy that this story ended up happy. Hahaha, Sasuke is a tsundere. Oh, did you notice, all the top Naruto oneshots are either yours or AnnieSparkles?

Great job, once more. Bravo! Favs again.
thebeautywithin13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
"I can give you anything you want in this world" Thats its im dead from cuteness overload. That final part killed me and the tebby bear was so cute! Than kyou for writing such an amazing story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
i loved it! i could read this everyday
flamxfox chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awe, this is so sweet. Naruto is so sweet, he let her go...Wow. :"D I absolutely love it!
Travis Negrete chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
as good as the first if not better a happy ending
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Awww!
mk chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
kyaaaaa I almost had a heart attack...I'm so happy it ended this way...don't worry naruto...love is waiting for you too...just not with sak
kiritokimu chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
love even more
SoMeThing ColOurFul chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Love the story ! A bit weird that Naruto let go easily ! But hey he belongs with Hinata ! Sasuke and Sakura belong together !
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Just one word: amazing.
I loved the ending and the teddy bear. (:
fa vanadium chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
amaze
Gabby chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Wow. How realistic portrayal of Uchiha Sasuke. An emotionally constipated dobe.
Actually, I think the real canon version of the Uchiha is more warmer and more well-versed. Albeit a little reserved, but one thing for sure, if in the end he chose Sakura, he will definitely fight to the death to win her hand.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
So cute! I absolutely loved it!
CherryGirl164 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! This story was AmAzInG !
I don't usually leave a review for storiesmade such a long time ago but your story was SO incredible that I felt obliged to. Even if there's a chance you won't read this I still felt like I should tell you how awesome this fanfic was.
I also love Uchiha 1001 but at the ending I was like "NOOOOOO ! Don't let it end there" so I was so glad to find out that there's a sequel.
First of all, Naruto is such a sweetheart, he knows when to let go.
Second of all, XDDD Loved the Teddy bear idea ! It was extrermely Cuteeeee.
I snorted when Sasuke demanded 'marry me' it was so typical Sasuke like. And I loved it.
The end was very very sweet !
I really loved this fanfic, it gave me goosebumbs all over, and I love stories that can emotionally move me :)
So good work and well done !
Ikamari chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
You just are... Amazing! Oh my goddess, you made me to fall in love with Sasuke and Sakura again! The thing with the teddy bear, god... That was obviously so cute! To my favorites!
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »