Reviews for The Strength of One Will: Link's Origin
Hylia'grace chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Fantastic story and beautifully written! Definatly one of my favorites
arrowriver chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
As I was reading the last part, I thought of what I would do in that situation.

I'd be holding the baby, of course.

As the owl stopped talking, I would point and shout, "HOLY CRAP, IT'S A TALKING OWL!"

The baby of course would be held with the arm that's not holding him.

I'd probably wouldn't put my finger down for quite some time either. XD
Truth Questor chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
That was a nice ending. :) Throughout this story, you've maintained excellent spelling and punctuation. I liked the dialogue, too; it reminds me of the kind of dialogue I tend to use. Thank you for your contribution. :)
Truth Questor chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
Wow. What a horrible turn of events.

There's a couple places in this chapter where you spelled Juro's name as "Jora".
Truth Questor chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Nice use of verbally-expressed emotion. :(
Truth Questor chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Nice use of the prophecy to decide Link's name. I suspected that might be the case when I read the last chapter.

Poor Salydia! I find it a little odd that she believed Queen Zelda's less-than-authoritative answer so easily... Perhaps that's what she wanted to believe?
Truth Questor chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I like your dialogue. The pace is rather fast, but I like it that way. :) I also think it's cool how Link is the son of nobility.

I found only one thing I'd change: Should there be the word "you" inserted in this sentence? "He'll love YOU just as much as your mama does!"
AshRB chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
I can't beleive I haven't read this before, seeing as how The Ocarina of Time is my favorite game ever and your my favorite fanfiction author. I always wondered what happened to Link's parents and all the mothers. Awesome story!
b4k4 ch4n chapter 11 . 3/17/2008
The ending made me cry. Gosh, you wrote it really well. A beautiful way of concluding this story.

Sos, when you actually play the game, you don't realize how dangerous Stalchilds are in real life. Then again, th first time I saw them was when I was about 10 and I was deathly scared of them xD I liked how you wrote the 'Clunk. Clunk. Clunk' noises. It added a nice effect to the story.

Nice work! Really enjoyed reading this.
Genkl chapter 11 . 1/7/2008
Sorry I didn't log in the first time I reviewed. I'm adding this story on my favs.
Genkl chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
That was a wonderful story! I like how you focused your writing on different characters instead of Link and Zelda. Good job!
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
(still on my reviewing rampage.)

I'm not really one for Zelda games because I SUCK at freestyle RPGs. I think the most I've gone through is the Four Swords Legend I played with my brother.

I don't even recognize half the names, but... it's so well-written that it makes me go grar. True, I've only read the first and last chapters, but the level of awesomeness in it is just pulse-pounding. By the way, is Deku Tree a... tree? Er, I remember it being a tree. Well, Deku TREE, but, y'know. You never know.
Linkofhyrule chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
That was tragic but I liked it. I'd like to know who hyrule was facing and why. It made me feel sorry for Link. But you did a wonderful job.
EmpKaylenatye chapter 11 . 5/31/2007
Yea! What a wonderful way to end the story.
Dark Raku chapter 11 . 5/30/2007
Aww its over. Excellent story all the way through, in all aspects. Thanks for making the story.