Reviews for The Metroid Conspiracy: Pasts of the Sin
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
what da heck this is vey weird I need to put a bullet in my brain
greasysausage chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This is so perfect, but the ending was so sad D':
Agent Dragonhunter chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I LOL'd. HARD.
Shroud66 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That was very hilarious and I enjoyed reading your well written fanfic.
Kazaazz chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love how trollfics like this manage to get a FFX reference in there occasionally. It makes it seem as if you're trying to sympathize with us because you know a good game.
Solarn chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Best trollfic ever.
FFMTFan chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This fic is great stuff. So great, in fact, that someone made a radio-show rendition based off of it:

/1-1_metroid_

Sorry to spam, but I just thought people who have read the story would also be interested in a read-aloud version.
Py687 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Nice; I loved this story. It was, undoubtedly, the top story I have read in my fanfiction career. The top one on my list of BURN THESE SHAMEFUL WORKS.

I read your Metroid High School fanfiction, and I thought it might've been worth my time. It turned out to be okay...but this?

I didn't understand the "story" at all. What plot? Is that another language? Really, what's your motive to be on here? I hope you can do better than that...ugh.

Final Score (sorry to say this): 0/10
snaeksames4evah chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
omg reidly u batstrd samses is mein. u dont now what u did just did but u died. now i haev samues u metirod lver lol
Viewtiful Aryll chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Words cannot describe what I think about this fanfic, so I will invent a new word to describe it by randomly mashing words on my keyboard.

Akoerf. Yes, this story is akoerf.
Raidersrule76 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Obvious troll is OBVIOUS.

Still, thanks for making me laugh.
Chris chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
You're kidding right?
Monstevr chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I loved this. Please update me regarding any subsequent chapters.

Also, do you know what happens at the end of Final Fantasy XI?
GeneralSage chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Oh, wow. Thank you for that... but I didn't know that bacon powered distress beacons...
JSaysNo chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Got link off 4chan...*snort...can't...stop...lauging...oh my...god! It hurts! It hurts! Ahahahahaha!

*Dies*