Reviews for Support Group
gandalf chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This would work if Luke was created with magic. But he wasn't.
H Max Marius chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Awesome. This could spawn a fic of its own... the Doctor's Daughter (Jenny) and Mini-Jack! :D
mark3232 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
But Luke wasn't created with magic.
FuliaJulia chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
i have cracked up as i read each one of these how do you think up this stuff
CuriousKitty chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
ok, the first few chaters were good, but you made me laught out at the "Well... do I have a girl for you!"
YESSSSSS. That is absolutly perfect. it really needs followed up on. Jenny and mini-Jack. So great.
RngrThorne chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
This is such a twisted concept. Wonderful!
Cat Feral chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
I liked all four chapters of this - but I'm a little confused... if Jenny was cloned from a much older MAN, shouldn't "she" be a boy? (Obviously, I need to familiarize myself with the fandom she inhabits!)
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
I'm not completely sure who the girl is.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
*Chuckles* If anyone is a good match for Jack, Jenny would indeed be it!
Kennie Gajos chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
lol Excellent as usual. :)
Ginnia chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I really liked what you did with the Sarah Jane Adventure crossover. I liked the other drabbles but that one was my favorite. I do think the concept of chapter 1 has a promising plot line for a btvs/SJA story. Sarah Jane can pick up that Dawn is not normal on her watch and I wonder how long until she finds out she is the Key of diminsions. Even if the Key part of her can't open dimensions anymore there has to be a way Sarah Jane can figuare out Dawn is the Key and maybe there would be something the inactive Key part of her can still do that can warrent the attenion of hostile aliens or something. Sarah Jane would diffently check out Dawn Summers and her support group and things will go on from there that is worth writing a story about. Please write a Sarah Jane Adventure/Btvs crossover that is not a drabble because I really would like to read it.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
Freakin' hilarious. Do you take suggestions?
Arcana Major chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This is really cool that someone has finally decided to use the Sarah Jane Adventures and with Buffy as well.

But could you please re-post it in the 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer Crossovers' section because I would very like to add it to the new C2 I am developing for Doctor Who, Torchwood, SJA/Buffy Crossovers