Reviews for The Ultimate Trickster
Nemo-me-iudicabit chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
very OOC but so nice! Thank you!
bookworm1118 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Great story.
SonataEternal chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
no way in hades? Some one been reading percy jackson? anyway love this!
Mania4ka chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
I just LOVE it)
marjan chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
haay,it's a funny story and I love it

maybe you could make an athor chapter,

the twins are back in school, how they react ect.

it might be fun.
minerva's-kitten chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
I think this was really cute. I just love the idea of this. WOuld you mind terrible if I used pieces of it in an a future story to my epiloge of the story I'm working on now? Again I want to say this rocks. I love it!
jess chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I can't remember if I ever reveiwed this story - but I have to (maybe again?). I just LOVE it. I have read quite a few times - it really puts a smile on my face! Well done!
jrs chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I have read this about 5 times... I just love it! :-)
LeiaSedai and Umi-Chan chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Loved it!
AssortedScribbler chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Ok, first of all I have to tell you, I love this fic SO MUCH! I couldn't help laughing out loud, and considering I'm sitting in a silent room when I'm not supposed to be on the computer, it wasn't the best idea, but I still couldn't help it. You have a real talent for humour, and I hope you write again soon!

I do have one suggestion: Perhaps you could try to describe things more, like speech and expressions, I know you did do it a bit in this but I feel you could do better. I hope you don't mind me saying. Anyway, great fic, great job!

xxStellaxx
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
That was awesome! I loved it. I ROFLMFAO the whole time! I loved it.
Goddess McG chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
I absolutely ADORE this story! It's Hilarious! :D rofl A true comic masterpiece! Ever thought of writing a story about each of those incidents mentioned? Or just write one about Minerva in her student years ;) I know I for would love to read it! Just like I love to read this one over and over and over again.
Crinkles chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
it is very funny and very good. so plz write some more.
yourmirroroferised chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
This was a gorgeous edition. Do thank your friend for threatening you. I truly found it enchanting, and love it when Minerva looses her temper. It's so much fun! The only improvement I could note to you would be to possibly utilize description of the character's facial expressions more. Create a picture of their reactions. It gives us an insight into them.

Thanks for the story!
000000000135 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
McGonagall turning teachers into 6 year olds? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And I love the ending about Remus and Sirius betting on McGonagall and Dumbledore's relationship. - Vanessa