Reviews for Choices
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I really enjoyed that. Loved how their relationship developed throughout the years, and how it was Anissina who 'proposed' to Gwendal, without knowing that she'd be marrying him anyway xD;

great fic, thanks for the read :D
MikariStar chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This was fun to read :D I liked Anissina's invention, the knitting, everything really. All your KKM fangirling on LJ made me curious, that's why I started watching it in the firs place and I've grown to like it. The ending was funny.
Trinity chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Awesome! Just... awesome. I have no further words other than praises. Woot woot!
anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I don't know why this hasn't more reviews, so just to say this is awesome.

Their characters seemed just right.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
WOW great fic! I loved it so much!
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I really enjoyed this story-I liked the way you built their relationship up gradually, over the years, and I loved the 'explanation' for Gwendal's knitting habit! )

I've always felt those two would be a good couple, too.

Thanks for sharing this! )
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Aw! This is such a great fic! I loved the childish rivalry between them. And the development of their relationship from hate to love was fantastic. And It was very amusing to have Anissina slap him before hooking up with Gwendal. LoLXD XD XD VERY amusing.

MORE Gwendal&Anissina fics!... PLease? LoLo Or maybe an epilogue...
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Wow...this story is just simply beautiful...if u hv any other Kyou Kara Maoh stories i'll definitely read it...
orlha chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Aw That's so sweet xD

I can't help laughing whenever I remember Gwendal's face when he hears her calling for him.
futatsu no ken chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
whee! another gwenxannie fic! and that was one of the best yet! i really had a good time reading it :) good work! maybe you can write some more gwenxannie fics in the future? :p
bluekinu chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I"m so HAPPY to have found someone who writes GwenxAnnie fics too!

Your fic is so nice and "Aw..." _

I imagine how cute they were as kids, the fights and all.

*Tee-hee*

But the best part was the ending! :wink: ;
thousandbirds chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
If I am not mistaken, I have leave you a comment in you LJ but I thought misght as well send you a review here too.
Dragon's Tear chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This is so lovely! The best Gwen/Anni around, IMO. And Cheri's sex comment and the last line were priceless!

I really hope to see more of your work around! There's not NEARLY enough good KKM fic around!