Reviews for Fluff Ensues
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Love this. Lovely and Fluffy. clever idea. :)
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Very cute! I love the way you've written this
Govnuk chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Hehe. Cute story, liked it. Two minors thought:

1. Wrong rating. 'T' would have been moore suitable.

2. It's a bit two long not to be seperated in chaps.

Otherwise: Keep the good work up! :)
nori chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
adorable!
natty chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
It's quite interesting how you incorporated names and places that were originally in the books into different roles. I really enjoyed it.
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was so cute!

The idea would have been very perfect for a multi chaptered story though.
lerene chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
The story is different, but I like it. Real good. Very interesting.

They had one horny rabbit. : )
rekahneko chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Loved it! Of course, Sirius and Remus are always wonderful, but I really liked your versions of them. (-:
leleleprechaun chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
i dont usually go for the out of context hogwarts and punk!characters, but i liked this... probably because its s/r... gotta love those guys
Sunlit Days chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
OMG I love this! I love Punk!Sirius, and Remus is so cute, and I LOVE how you incorporated all the Harry Potter things into it…you made it all fit together really well. The title is so clever. I like Sirius’s line about their “furry little problem” and all the little things about organization are so amusing. Lol. Sirius is so funny (especially his language, lol) and in character and this is just AMAZING. I love the motorcycle part, and I like the part before that, where you described the contrast between them…that’s such a perfect description. The kissing scene is so cute and PASSIONATE and fluffy and sweet. :D You just made my day. :) This is one of my favorite fics now.
WinterPlot chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I am in LOVE! That's the cutest thing ever! I love all the HP references, it all seemed to fit perfectly! I could have done with more... courting? flirting? whatever, between Sirius and Remus. Aw! it was so cute! I nearly choked on my tea at the 'Christmas Carol' part though. Bloody brilliant! Even though it was so long, it seemed kinda short though... I would have loved to hear about other 'Fluff' problems... I really liked the characterizations (especially Remus' parents). Anyway, wonderful, awesome, fantabulous, beautiful piece of writing. I hope you do more Sirius Remus stuff!

-Winter Plot
PrismaticDoll chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This was really cute story and I liked how you were clever with the use of names from the Harry Potter books. Well done. :] I just wish there may have been more "close scenes" with Sirius and Remus, lol