Reviews for When All Else Fails
Taru Toshito chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Why? Why did I have to start a story that hasn't been updated in almost four years? I love this story so far! And I REALLY hope that you find the inspiration to continue. This story will be added to my favorites in the hope that it will someday be continued.

Taru Toshito
Talon5Krrde chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Well? River? Kayle?
Tuuna chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I remain hopeful that this fic will one day be updated :D
tastybitsODP chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
I love this story! Although you say your knowledge of the Firefly universe is spotty, from my perspective its pretty spot-on. Please continue this, and soon!
River4Jayne chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
im intriuged XD i want more XD
HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Can't wait for more.

Tara
Reason-Flower chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Hm. Pity you seem to have abandoned this fic, it looks like it could have been quite good. Oh well.
Deja and Darcie chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
You've done an excellent job so far! I'm very impressed with the way you've incorporated the characters of Bones into the Firefly universe. It's a wonderful piece of craftmanship. I love how you've worked the characters into their respective parts so naturally. I can picture perfectly Angela as a Companion and Zach as the mechanic/engineer, and Hodgins as the pilot that revels in conspiracy theories. It's so well done. I'm very curious about Angela's statement that everyone has an agenda. I want to know what they are. I really wish you would continue and introduce the original characters from Firefly. It would be very entertaining. I would absolutely love it if you would continue.

Deja
Opal Tynker chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
This is such a cool crossover! I'm really lovin' it. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
canthereisto chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
And this might be River's entrance I assume? Either River or a classmate of hers from The Academy. I have to say just how much I love this fic already. You have the voices and the world down pat, but you still keep our Squints as they are on the show. That didn't make as much sense as it was supposed to. What I mean is that you have translated the Bones world so well into the Firefly 'verse without it being unfaithful to either canon. I love it and can't wait to see what's in store.

Ava
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Nice! I love it so far! Can't wait for more! XD
canthereisto chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Absolutely fantastic. I love how you've made the characters fit this century. Being a big damn flan about Firefly myself, you did a fantastic job for claiming not to know alot.I just know I'm going to love it even more!

Ava
lise carew chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
yknow, I'd had these two shows linked in my head, probably due to the high levels of witty banter! But the way you connected the characters works wonderfully :) lots of fun, hope you continue.