Reviews for A Good Story
SoulBeeGirl chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
that was a really good story
Pikaseel chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Ouch, mega betrayal.
RianLena chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Ohh I like it! Lots! Poor Bumblebee, but he got a good story in the end, right? Really good job.
Trapped in Reality chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
What a sweet story. _
TheNightshade43 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Indeed it is a good story! :)

This would have to be the most interesting story explaining Bumblebee's origins ever! :)
mandy chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
hope there will be a sequel to this.
Witch08 chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
could you write a sequel to this? i enjoyed it and would like to see a sequel fic in which bumblebee has another adventure and meets his other comrades for the first time and everyone's reactions.
AutobotV chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Interesting. I liked the way you strted it with Bumblebee being part of the netrul's and then began thinking that he could help the Autobots to stop the evil the Decepticons were spreading. Then when he returned home and his friends decided to join the Decepticons, poor little Bee. Size doesn't matter I think is th moral of this story!
Tiontah chapter 6 . 1/26/2007
That was a fun story. I loved your descibtion of Optimus Prime's voice, it did a great job of describing him.
Morncreek chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
..."with a voice that conveyed all of the battles he lead, all of the warriors he had lost, and all of the heart invested in the Autobot cause." I think I will never read a better encapsulation of Prime's voice.

I never truly pondered it, but looking back I can realize that Mirage really wasn't completely optimized for spying. In his case, he had to depend on being able to return to base to share the intelligence. Bumblebee on the other hand is much more similar to Laserbeak in capabilities.

This story has its little rough spots, but taken all together it is most pleasing. I especially like the touch of tying the ending to a beginning. It makes Bumblebee feel more real to the reader because no one's life is made up of one story that is neatly tied off with 'The End'.

Morncreek chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
Woot for the little guy! Bumblebee is overlooked a lot among the flashier TF characters of G1 - which I mostly blame on the cartoon/comic writers & producers because they overly focused on BB's genial personality and his habit of making first contacts. I am happy that he finally gets a fair shake from a fanfic writer.
Lady Starscream chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Wow, that was really wuite interesting. I don't think anyone's written a backstory for Bumblebee. But it made good sense. I liked it. :-)
AngelMouse5 chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
A lovely ending to this story, really great and terrific well written.

Bumblebee is always a favourite of mine and you've captured his essence really well.
Prime Revolver chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
GO Bumblebee!

I really liked it and the last two chapters I like the most for some reasion.
Fk306 chapter 6 . 1/13/2007
that was a nice ending :D