Reviews for Bounty Hunter Tales: Captain Falcon
Guest chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Wow this was absolutely amazing! Perfect from start to finish I loved it. Great job
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
XD THIS WAS THE Funniest yet lol I've played the game recently and I've never noticed the crowd booing samurai goroh lol! I LOVE THE PART WHERE FALCON SAID I KNOW THIS GUY. HES THE ONE WHO MAKES BLACK SHADOW LOOK LIKE A TEDDYBEAR XD XD
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I think that the bomb would explode if he went under 800 mph or if he stopped bc if he actually stopped he would be able to take the trap off. Sorry if it dosnt makes sense lol.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Wow awesome I never knew jody won a fashion show that's good info. And is it really true that falcon and jody barley know each other? Lol I never knew that haha man I'm loving this
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Wow! This was well explained! Especially the part where you described micheal chain. That was pretty good:)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I love this it was perfectly put together. Ilke the addtions to the dialog and events this is perfect I can't stop reading.
AlextheStoryTeller chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Just like the game...

Epic story!
KhaosOmega chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
You got Tanaka's machine wrong. Tanaka drives the Wonder Wasp; the Mighty Hurricane is Roger Buster's machine.
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
This is excellent for a F-Zero fic!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Dum dum dum!

Good job!
TehFawks chapter 10 . 5/24/2007
*Applause* Nice Job bud. Next year, I am SO dragging you to Creative Writing. I bet you got a million good ideas up in that noggin of yours.
bijoukaiba chapter 4 . 4/1/2007
Exciting! This is so thrilling! I've always wondered what would happen in Story Mode, I've seen clips of it on Youtube, but the added perspective from Falcon is nice as well.

AGH! I wish my disk wasn't broken! I've purchased two disks of F-Zero GX to try and find one that works, but they're so scratched up they freeze after about 2-3 minutes... I haven't even gotten past Chapter 1 in Story Mode! (It was actually pretty depressing. One time, I had collected 21 out of 25 capsules when it froze.)
Count-of-the-night1589 chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Like this story can't wait to read more.
TehFawks chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
like, oh my goodness. You are quite the writer. *you have equipped quill of storytelling* *intelligence 10 Dex 5*

nice. i would say submit it to the creative writing club in school, but you know, copyrights and whatnot. -good job anyway-