Reviews for secrets Kept
Yaken chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I know! the forbiddden... hahaha this fic it's really good! keep going making more yakari's
Lucyole chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
aww it was so sweet i love forbidden fruits äh i mean forbidden loves it is a good one
missmisery91 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i loved it, and youre right forbidden love is the best, my favorite couples are kari/matt and kari/koji i always love teh good girl bad boy pairings
Kisa Yamashita chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I'm a Takari fan, but it's true that this couple, whith all the forbidden aspect is quite itneresting... Good one shot!
braincloud2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
So cute I love Yakari I wish more peope would write about them
Imogen LeFay chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Yes, forbidden, that describes the pairing quite well - yet, it's my favourite among digimon. Look, who's talking, Miss Canon fanatic... But it's fine, Yakari is not canon, but it's great for fanfiction. Glad that other's like it, too, and write about this pairing.

I liked your one shot very much, especially the part about guilt towards Takeru or Sora. Really good work.

Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Is Hikari cheating on Takeru and Yamato cheating on Sora? Cuz that's what I got from it. It was a great story though. Their secret.
MiMiTheANGEL chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
My freaked out when I told her about this couple. Cute story I like how people r still keeping Digimon alive GREATEST cartoon ever. I'll add it to favorites!
Rowan Isabella McCarter chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Aw, that's so sweet, it almost made me cry, mostly because I wanna be like them, in love *chuckles softly* but really, ,it's sweet.
SasuSaku Fan No.1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
o sweet! yea Yakari is a really cute couple because its so forbiddin oo wish this could be a long story! it was really nice!
the lost-kitten chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
aww sweet i love yakari's!

ShadowJ51 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
It's not great... but it's not terrible, either. I'm not a big fan of this relationship, but... despite that, the story manages to explain their feelings, without becoming preachy. I've seen way too many that fail like that...

In the end, good work. Please write more stories!
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Loved your story. You should defintly write more of these wonderful stories. This couple is the cutest!
crest of music chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I loved it. Very fufflyish I loved it. So cute. This story made my day. I don't know what else to tell you so this is it. I loved you story.