Reviews for The Ancient Toaster
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This was really entertaining and just perfect in a old Lorelai-Rory kind of way. It was so them.
flirtswithdisaster chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
hm the attack of '94, plus 12 years equals 2008...

haha, i'm no trying to make you feel bad or anything, it's not like i don't mess things up all the time. because i the time. i still loved this story. it was funny and very cute. very lorelai/rory.

poor mickey ;)
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
very cute, lol
just hidden chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
completely pointless. yet entertaining. nicely done.
softhallelujahs chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Oh my god! I loved it. It was so Lorelai and Rory, that I can't even describe it. The site is sorely lacking this kind of humor and stories these days. Now it's all Logan and Rory getting married or Jess and Rory getting back together (and I admit all I write is Literati). It may have been short, but it was a great moment between the girls. If only this could be mimicked on the show, itself!
SiStAz4EvA chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Reminds me of the good old days when GG was actually funny.

Really cute.
WalkingWit chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I'm too lazy to sign in. I loved the randomness of this. The Mice Attack of 1994 was funny :) But, if it were in 1994, and they've had the toaster 12 years, wouldn't the year be 2008? And Rory wouldn't be at home anymore? Sorry, I just got confused when I tried doing the math. Nice one shot, it would be funny to see the Mice Attack though.
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
It wasn't much, but it was kindof funny! Good job, and I think they were in character!