Reviews for Sub Mortem
Wesley Antion chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Yay! No more perfect Martin! It really is a breath of fresh air to a different, sarcastic, even sadistic point of view on Martin.

Kudos to you!
Aldama chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Great story so far

The one thing I dont like is that you make martin sound evil

Thats the only problem I have with it and thats just my personal opinion

Otherwise its awsome
pyrrhic victory chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
Hm. Interesting premise. I'll most definitely have to keep up with this story. And may I just say that "The racist crowmorsel" made me crack up? It's quite possibly one of the best ways to describe Martin I've come across. Thanks for that; it made my morning.

And now (since I'm one of those annoying people that believe solely in "constructive criticism") I'm going to try and think of something constructive to say. Ok. Well, I would say the chapters were a bit short, but you've already discussed that. There doesn't appear to be any spelling errors (congratulations, there's -always- some in my stuff.) However, there are a few things about the grammar I'd like to point out.

Firstly: "Unlike before, it will come, in the form of Cluny the Scourge." I'm pretty sure the second comma is unnecessary here. If you put "...will come, now, in the..." it'd be fine, but, as it is, it only serve to disrupt the sentence.

Second: "Those poisoned, or dealt an instantly fatal blow to the heart or head." Erm...I think a few words were left out of this sentence.

Please note that I don't mean any of this personally; the last thing I meant to do was offend you. This story has a wonderful premise, and I'm already intrigued. I only mean to help.
Dirk O'Reilly chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
She's going to heal...Skullface, isn't she? Although, if she does and my guess is correct, Skullface's ghost appears in Cluny's dreams, I think if I remember coreectly.
Dirk O'Reilly chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Nice, I like these anit-Martin fics. He gets quite annoying.