Reviews for Babies
Minami-to-yuri no hana chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Aaaww, cute Koji-kun!
And this story is hilarious, honestly! But sweet and cute at the same time.
Love it so much!
May I fav it?
Thanx b4 ;D
Wonderful one-shot! ;)
xxPiggyBankxx chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
"Then Washi said that he knew where babies came from and I said I did too and he said I didn't and I said he had to tell me but he said I have to tell him first but I know he just wants to steal my answer."

LOL. Classic. This is a great oneshot.
Naoko Matatabi chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Haha. Imagining Sasuke having to explain that was funny. Great one shot.
DreamWeaver0509 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
:O

if i were koji i'd be scarred for life later on when i think back to this.

but fluffy cute sasusaku ! :D
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Ahh, the question... I love that question. ;) Leads to male confusion and lots of hot, sexy love-making. (cheers)

So cute. Definitely a refreshing break from all the SasuSaku angst that's been up in my system. x_x
MacieHeart'sCasey chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh I loved this, it was just so adorable! :) :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, koji qas sho cute!
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
LMAO
AKATSUKINARIAN chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
hahahahahahahhahaA!

he koji wants a baby sister c'mon! let's get it!
InnocentOreo chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
“Wait, if a man and woman can make love, does that mean Iruka and Kakashi can make love to and have a baby?”

Sasuke’s eyes widened in horror

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i was laughing so hard i think i woke everyone up from sleep!
40Anonymous04 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Lol cute but very funny at the same time XD Koji is so adorable
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
LMAO, what an adorable story! I can just imagine this whole dilemma. XD Love it!
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Great story! Ah, the curiosity of a child! I like how Sasuke explained it to him flat-out, with nothing confusing. And then, of course, what Koji suggested... And they took the suggestion.

Great story! Keep up the great work!
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
HAHAHAHA LOL LMFAO ROTFL STHAT WAS SO FUNY MY FRIENDS AND ME WERE READING THIS AND WE WERE LAUGHING SOO HARD! WE WERE JUST PICTURING THAT MOMENT WITH SAKURA ND SASUKE WHERE THEY HAD TO TELL THIER SON THAT. HEHEHEHEHEHE THAT WAS SO UNCALED FOR WHEN HE SAID THAT HE WANTED TO WATCH THEM MAKE LOVE!1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA