Reviews for To pleasure a prince
Edith34 chapter 7 . 6/18
I hope you continue soon. The pace is goodcontinue soon. The pace is good; however, why are the Uchihas hated?
Titania1796 chapter 7 . 5/14
espero que actualices pronto puedes hacer un mpreg de Sasuke y Naruto seria muy interesante
Wolfcarnage chapter 7 . 2/14
Omg this is soooo going on my favorite stories list and gonna follow it so i'll get and email when its updated. Pleas do it soon, ya know the majical Update thingy. This is pawsome!
Dangtina7 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Please write more
AsorenRM chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Can't wait for more! I wonder what Sasuke's reaction is gonna be when he wakes. HeeHee!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
This story fucking sucks. It's supposedly a SasuNaru, but you made Sasuke into the villain. Everyone hates him, and for good reason. He beat the crap out of Kiba, raped Naruto, and doesn't care about anyone else beside himself. Even Gaara, who is supposed to be his servant, wants him dead. Literally every character in this story is a good guy except for Sasuke. Itachi and Gaara are vampires, but they keep trying to help Naruto and his friends. So the only bad character is Sasuke.

So I figured fine, this is a SasuNaru where Sasuke rapes Naruto but in the end they don't get together because Sasuke is evil. BUT THEN you had Naruto save Sasuke's life for NO REASON and claim that Sasuke "might not be so bad after all." When did Naruto come to that conclusion? When Sasuke lied about taking him to see his friends? When he has raping him? Or how about afterward when he beat the shit out of Kiba, one of Naruto's precious people? Or when he sucker punched Naruto in the gut and locked him in a dark dungeon? I fail to see a single thing in this fic that Sasuke has done which "might not be so bad" from Naruto's perspective.

You can't even call this fall-in-love-with-your-rapist, Stockholm Syndrome fic because Sasuke is just being an asshole. For this to be Stockholm Syndrome, Sasuke would have to act nice occasionally, enough to confuse Naruto and make him think he sympathizes with his rapist. There's nothing to sympathize with here. Naruto is just a straight up masochist to think there's anything redeeming whatsoever about Sasuke.

But I didn't completely start hating this fic until this chapter when you turned it into a CHRISTMAS FIC. Are you shitting me right now? Naruto wants to have a cozy white Christmas with his vampire rapist and his friends who have spent the last few days being starved and beaten to death? So what will they all do? Open presents and eat ham while Shikamaru coughs up blood from all the untreated internal injuries and Sasuke waxes poetic about tearing open Naruto's asshole? Is THAT how they are going to spend Christmas eve? Or maybe Sasuke will accept the baby Jesus as his personal lord and savior and promise to never, ever be a bad little vampire again. A true Christmas miracle! God bless us every one!
Maya Scarlet chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Ohhh I love this fic I wonder what gonna happen next I cant wait 2 find out, plz update soon, I had enjoyed readin this _
YukinaUzuha chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
update
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Hey you where is the next one?Upload it fast,understood
emma chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
need to know if sasuke is going to be all right.
epic story
Won-Chan108 chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
OMG! I love this story so much! No wonder it has so many reviews! How come u gave up on this? This is good!
Ellis chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Would u please finish I am enjoying this
26262626 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Can you please make more? *3*
26262626 chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
I love this story so much! I thought you were never going to bring back Gaara! XD

It's so interesting, I can't stop reading *3*