Reviews for Times Change
blueyblonde chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
i love it
still of the night chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
too lazy to sign in...

Last chapter was kind of confusing... try making the chapters a bit longer... it's quality and quantity that counts here :D nice plot but try tidying up a little... maybe getting a beta? i could help you if you want
xHeavilyxBrokenx chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
I am a bit confused after this chapter...I wonder how everything is going to turn out. I still like this story though and I didn't know that you were in sixth grade, I think you can write pretty well. This chapter was a little longer and I did think you did a great job!
FreeSpritSprite chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
ah, it wasn't my favorite. Mud is kinda nice and i certainly still want to know where you're taking it.
Gohan'slittlebro47 chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
Longer than it was before, but still a little short. Very good for your grade though, hadn't realized you're in 6th grade.

Also, this chapter was very confusing. Maybe you should think about getting an editor. It took me like 10 minutes to put together this chapter in a way that makes sense, but once I did, it was very good.

Keep writing!
Secret world chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
loved it
Loverofhermioneships chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
OMG that is awesome anyways even if your in 6th grade i still i think it is awesome. Hey i am in 7th grade and i think i am awesome! ( just kidding )
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
Hmm, still could have been longer, and I was slightly confused by this chapter.
piggy396 chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
*raises eyebrows*only in the sixth grade that is no excuse woman!JK!LOL!yes I liked it even though it was short!
Truth in the Moon chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
It's really going good. I can't wait for the next update. I hope it come soon! :P
Mariya Weasley chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Awesome! Hi, it's me, Maryam!
Loverofhermioneships chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
OMG I can't wait to see what happens!
FreeSpritSprite chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
hehe, i wonder what happened, i'm waiting on the next chapter, thanks :D.
xHeavilyxBrokenx chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
I like it so far, even though the chapters are a little short. I guess I do prefer if you update more frequently with short chapters than if you update long chapters but not as often. I can tell that this is going to be interesting. Update soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »