Reviews for Riding Shadow
missafrolatina chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Awwwww!
missafrolatina chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Da** Danny. Your stupid. Next time keep yur mouth shut. Next time... HA! SAM IS DUMPIN YO SORRY *** in the trash!
missafrolatina chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
'Friends? ' is a good name for it!
Little bit 1o1 chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
Me like.
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
awwww cute story! I have one question though. Did Sam and Danny 'do it' when they were at the campfire? i don't think so but the whole his shirt was off thing threw me for a loop

Anyway awesome job on the story!
4kitty101 chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
GREAT!
black angels fall chapter 12 . 4/17/2008
love it
Jime-chan chapter 12 . 2/24/2008
I love horses! ANd this story!
Aqua91 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Luv it already.
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
Wow, this really was an mazing story. I don't think I've ever read anything as amazing as this. I loved the plot, the flufiness, the charactars, and the ending was fantastic. Man, I wish I had a horse, but I do go riding at Innsbrook sometimes, but the horse I ride isn't named Shadow. Man, I was sad at the ending, but it really was a great fic, and I only wish it woulda lasted longer.

Great job.

Ellie
mystery writer5775 chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
wow i really liked that, i was a little confused at the beginning but as things started to grow clearer it became a very good story and i must say you have a talent in story writing
danielle20 chapter 12 . 5/31/2007
wow, this is tuff, i like both plots so i would go with both!

unless you wanted to do a romance stoy then i would say the

2nd one but i do like the first one because of the drama and how

it sounds *;) ,boy, you do have a good imagenation! *me like*

i hope you keep it up because its awsome!
danielle20 chapter 11 . 5/31/2007
WOW! great ending, and great story, i loved it*CUTE* ff

there right you are a great writer!
Save Danny69 chapter 12 . 5/30/2007
Omg great ending! I loved the whole story! Thanks again for dedicating it to me. That was so nice of you! Can't wait to read more of your stories! The ones in the forum thing look great!
minight-heart chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
Thank u! U can say I'm ur big fan even tough I haven't been reviewin lot!-My computer is busted but I'll try to review all ur stories & have alerts I promise!