Reviews for Deception
kayla1991270 chapter 12 . 12/4
please update soon if u can
Akamehime456 chapter 9 . 7/4
This is a great story
Lovely4Kitsune chapter 12 . 4/27
Wow... It's really good.. I love it
awefanfic chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
please update soon! what would happen now?
Alley cat gray chapter 11 . 3/18/2016
Please continue soon please I really want to read more of this book and it's been ten years since you last updated
Alley cat gray chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Please continue
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
Is is so good! I love the love story going on with sasuke and naru as well as he other couples! Please continue this story!
SexiiFoxii chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
Ohhhh OMGG I LOVE IT YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE I'M NOT JOKING!
YaoiHimeSama chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
pw.grump chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
is this story abandoned?
why is it stopped at chapter 12?
I hope you will continue your story because i like this story.
Lady Michiko chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
pls continue
Master-of-Masters chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Right, now I feel like an ass and really stupid too,just ignore my earlier review...please...
Master-of-Masters chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
I like your story but there is a bit of a plot hole, in one of the earlier chapters (number 3) you said Shino had a girlfriend who had graduated a year earlier and I just wanted to point it out to you. Good work on the story, Ja Ne!
naruko.uzuma chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
continue pls
KuroKanashimi chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
you had a great yuri one shot chance with that note thing... & -.- 'pfft' add yuri... you have soo much yaoi