Reviews for Aftermath: This Day and Forever Afterward
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 2 . 3/29
This is really good! I like your writing a lot, thanks for sharing it!
SchattenTanzer chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
That was awesome!
Chaos chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
hi, i really like your writing style and love how you portray the characters. i wanted to know if you would ever do a story about the Netherese wars that you mention. the little flashback hinted at some interesting things happening to our favorite mercs.
oddstick chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Friendship fluff is always a plus. I like where you've taken their relationships. The little details you mention here and there also give evidence to each individuals growth and development. Overall, a very lovely piece of fiction.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Aw. It was good to begin with, but now that you've revised it, it almost threatened to make me cry! 'sometimes, Jarlaxle merely wanted to be with his one and only trusted abbil. So Artemis simply smiled.' The bond that Artemis can't talk about, and that Jarlaxle is all too aware of. And you emphasize how special it must be to a person used to living in drow society, where you can't trust anyone. How special it is to be able to trust Artemis.
darkhelmetj chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
This story promises a very fullfilling addition to what I would consider a less-than-stellar effort by RAS in Road of the Patriarch. I find "future" stories to be fascinating, and I think you've hit the "what if" nail bang on the head. Knowing that it's so far into the future, I can certainly envision the characters reaching this point, and I'll be interested to see the details the rest of the story presents regarding their development. :) The fight scene was nicely paced, though I'm a bit concerned for Artemis' well being.

I'm not sure what your first reviewer was talking about when they mentioned word errors. Given the own grammatical state of their review, I can't help but think their statement isn't well founded either. I found the story to be rather breathtaking and nicely written myself. :) Do continue!
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Please update this soon!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
The added dialogue at the end of the scene really rounds it out. 'Jarlaxle squeezed his shoulders—a sign of affection Artemis had finally grown used to and had even learned to returned.' And this shows more than anything else, in the small detail of it, how much they've opened up to each other.

The recall of how many times he'd almost died and how many times Jarlaxle saved him also is an important addition. I appreciate this story.
Jarlaxe chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Very good, its been a while since ive read the forgotten realms, since salvatore seems to be taking his time making them, well I liked this, though it was a bit of a kind of shock i guess Jarlaxe was always nice but subtly if u know what i mean. But I did see Artemis going in that direction, well not exactly but close haha. Well anyways few grammar mistakes, extra words things like that but all in all very good.