Reviews for Through the Flames Comes Destiny's Child
sisno2200 chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
If ypu ever come back to this a lot of your ideas can still be applied just pretend Scrimore faked his death recorrupted percy and that Severus secretly saved Remus Tonks Moody and Fred from death and this will be really popular
halfinch8 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Hi is this finished or just abandoned
Rhyselle chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Wow! This is certainly a dystopic view of a post-Voldemort world-and it has me enthralled. Is there any hope of a continuation or did Deathly Hallows kill your Muse as it did mine?

Well done!
Ms Llewellyn chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
this is awesome, you have to continue see yha
apprenticeassassin chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
Hey, great story. And as I read the same authors you do (whitehound, cecelle, etc.) don't go thinking I'm just saying that. the OCs so far are quite believable so far, and your premise seems interesting. So. were you planning to continue this?

And just as a side note: have you intentionally blocked anonymous reviews?
k.L.r chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Wow! This is a fantastic story. The elves are a really nice thing to put into the story.

Yeah, not much of a helpful review, but I just wanted to tell you that, in my opinion, you're doing a great job.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
I've read DH, and despite his treatment here, at least he has a chance (I hope). In DH, it looked like "it was time to do..." without any real reason dramatically, as far as I can tell. PPM me for more.

Good chapter, and I'm glad Snape has these house elves-he surely would have died of neglect and abuse otherwise.
whitehound chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
Keep writing :)
duj chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
What's wrong with Harry?
The Fluffy Ball chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Interesting to write it from the house elves' point of view. Your view of their psychology is interesting and seemingly accurate. I can't wait for the next chapter.

I also can't wait for tomorrow :p.
The Fluffy Ball chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
All the extra stuff you've added (Lily angel in the beginning, the last scene in this chapter) are a little annoying, but well done story nonetheless. Keep it coming, please.
tpel chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
I like this story a lot! Harry is acting like a prat, but with all he's been through that's understandable. I love Remus' determination to be a friend to Snape, albeit belatedly. The prospect of this Charity Wilson character is making me a bit nervous, as the build up for her is threatening to drift into Mary Sue territory. I'm starting to fear that you'll dwell on her role in Snape's recovery rather than the far more interesting roles of established characters, or worse, that you'll put her into a wholly-innapropriate-given-his-mental-state relationship with Snape. But that might just be my paranoia. After all, you did a great job with the little Ravenclaw lawyer, Sizemore, so I know you can do original characters well. Keep up the good work!
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Really good fic, it has definitely intrigued me
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
Of course Remus will be a good friend-till something really happens, and then he'll look the other way. Oh, he feels bad _now_. I bet he felt bad, before, too. Didn't keep him from standing by, either.

As for that village, one wonders if Dawlish doesn't spend the 'inspection' time in a brisk round of torture.

And Hermione on the warpath. Wonder if she'll manage to organize all the house elves? If that didn't bring the Ministry down, nothing would.

I think we can all imagine the sort of deal Scrimgeour made with Harry, though.

Good chapter-glad to see you back!
risi chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
I think Hector's won his case, at least I hope so. I hope Rufus realizes it would be better for him to back off of further prosecution of Snape, at least if he wants to stay on the good side of the public. Harry should feel ashamed of himself. Can't wait for your next chapter.