Reviews for Author's Power in a Shinobi World
Borello chapter 15 . 5/5/2018
this story sounds strange but interesting too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Nope not reading another idiots story that has no consideration for their readers or anyone else's opinion. Reason it's damn obvious if you can't see it. Realize the rest of us do.
SwordShieldandBuckler chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Guns? In the shinobi world? They would be utterly useless. They are too loud, have the scent of gunpowder,and they leave evidence easily. Then there is the fact that reloading them would take too much time in a battle that a second of hesitation could cause you tour life. They sometimes jam and in a life or death battle where your opponent is in your face and you're dodging how are you going to raise the barrel to their body. That's why shinobi use swords and knives, daggers, etc. There is no preperation, no need to reload, no pointing of the barrel when a simple thrust can kill your enemy. Extremely useful in combat. Also if a normal human has the chance to even by a margin dodge a bullet a shinobi of chunin or above level could do it easily,I mean with people who can move like Kakashi and Gai in jonin... you see my point.. Also you run the risk of the bullets exploding if you are hit or near a fire jutsu,plus underwater they are worthless pieces of crap. Plus in the dead night where you need stealth they would give away your position because of the spark of light created when fired. There are too many reasons, to many weaknesses in using a gun in the shinobi world. Also bullets take a certain care and precision to make as they have to be the right caliber for the gun you are using and any roughness in the design would create sparks in the gun chamber which may lead to explosion of the rest of your gun or bullets.
Ophidias chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
while 'thru' is technically a word it is the equivalent of using a bicycle with baby-wheels on as an adult. instead use 'through' unless you intentionally want your readers to think you have the mind of an eight year old.
red neo ranger chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
Loved keep it up can't wait to read more
hidana chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
this fan fiction is going great so far keep up the good work!
god of all chapter 15 . 4/15/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
me3546 chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
the story is pretty good, the humor of "im darkmagician41" was pretty good, the thing thats weird is how an author is a sword master
Kingdark chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
First off all, when you write a story, don't add local dialects. If you don't know what the difference is between threw, and through, then I suggest looking it up in a dictionary. The idea itself is so/so, but it needs still some work. I can't force myself to read past chapter 2, because of mistakes like that.

Any spelling check should spot a mistake like that, since I KNOW that thru is not a word.

Ignore my advice, or accept it, do what you wish
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 15 . 10/22/2008
THIS IS AWESOME!
avatoa chapter 15 . 6/19/2008
Keep up the good work man. Your work is extremely well written.
Vayne chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
No. No, you really *really* shouldn't have continued this story. May the gods have mercy on your soul, because I cannot.
Darkfox123 chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
It's a great fic, conpared to other self-insertions into the Naruto world, anyways, no offense to you or any other authors on this site, of course.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Interesting story, but you need to up the rating of the story like you said you would.

Who will be the other girls in the harem?

Any chance of making some prequels to this fic?
StarwolfD1 chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
I hope wave arch will include raid on Gatou base(safe/comp.)with clues on Ken Vargas.