Reviews for Bloody Fox
asdasd chapter 15 . 8/19
Glad to see that you didn't keep doing this shit, everything was fine, till this chapter and the shit about the Harem's i really can't see why the people like harem's so much, it must be something about their minds, or something similar to that, it's insane! hell i still think that the people who like's harem's are a Fat with little size or nothing in their crotch, but nvm hope you stop doing this shit.
Xd chapter 3 . 7/28
Here in 2017, it says he did Linkin Park and the singer just killed himself
Animelover1818 chapter 5 . 7/23
Love ing it but you said tsunade and said of tsunami
Penguin Thug God chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
you er.. called Haku a chick when you said Haku was a he.
pikachucat chapter 28 . 7/11/2016
awesome more please
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 17 . 3/9/2016
that is a very embarasing moment for itachi
thebestoftherest chapter 29 . 12/9/2015
Good story please restart it.

I agree with you about naruto 'favorism' to me it isn't favorism like kasahi love for sasuke here it giving the student the most help what they need not helping the kid with a big ego inflat it, personally I would have found the valley at the end fight more interesting if the village was holding him back.
wolfbane chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
this was a good story man. perfect mix of action and comidy. your biggest problems were various grammar errors, but alot of them were ones i make all the time. and thanks for when you did it as a heram you kept it small and under reasonable conditions. and you didn't even used the over used CRA device, but hay when alot of the ninja traditions are also population reducers i can see polygamy in general being more exeptable
amerdism chapter 29 . 11/5/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Kyuubi no Deshi chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
Your story is very good but you got so many wrong words! Like "Your and idiot" or "He could be down right now..."
It's a shame you did those errors, it ruins the story.
HiriUzumakiNamikazeSenju chapter 27 . 10/14/2015
Either Saki or Meiga is my favorite.
1,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »