Reviews for Bloody Fox
Penguin Thug God chapter 2 . 8/1
you er.. called Haku a chick when you said Haku was a he.
pikachucat chapter 28 . 7/11
awesome more please
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 6/9
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/9
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/9
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/9
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 17 . 3/9
that is a very embarasing moment for itachi
thebestoftherest chapter 29 . 12/9/2015
Good story please restart it.

I agree with you about naruto 'favorism' to me it isn't favorism like kasahi love for sasuke here it giving the student the most help what they need not helping the kid with a big ego inflat it, personally I would have found the valley at the end fight more interesting if the village was holding him back.
wolfbane chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
this was a good story man. perfect mix of action and comidy. your biggest problems were various grammar errors, but alot of them were ones i make all the time. and thanks for when you did it as a heram you kept it small and under reasonable conditions. and you didn't even used the over used CRA device, but hay when alot of the ninja traditions are also population reducers i can see polygamy in general being more exeptable
amerdism chapter 29 . 11/5/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Kyuubi no Deshi chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
Your story is very good but you got so many wrong words! Like "Your and idiot" or "He could be down right now..."
It's a shame you did those errors, it ruins the story.
HiriUzumakiNamikazeSenju chapter 27 . 10/14/2015
Either Saki or Meiga is my favorite.
HiriUzumakiNamikazeSenju chapter 23 . 10/14/2015
YES! THE EMO DUCK IS DEAD!
BankruptSamurai chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
And . . . 'harem' (an extra girl in the pairing is hardly a harem) over halfway into the story kills any interest I had like a muthafucka. People need to advertize that kinda thing from the get-go.

Seriously. This started off awesome. Naruto/Isaribi. Isaribi! You never see that. And what's worse is that Naruto falling for Hinata was a concern of hers. I don't need to read the rest of the story to learn Isaribi crumbles like wet toilet paper and allows it 'cuz wuv. Wuv, man.

Turns the best of us into fucking doormats, apparently.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was literally ANYBODY but Hinata. She's the pairing in canon which just annihilates any chance of me being able to enjoy any story with her as the pairing almost completely and on this site alone? Nearly fifteen thousand stories. With her being marked as a character.

Spare me. Also, I look forward to the day where you can search this site with the option of blocking out multi-pairs or harems. Or, if you're in the mood to read a multi-pair or harem, choose to search those. Would be really nice to have it.

Because when it pops up randomly like this, I'm full of nothing but soul-crushing regret that my time has been wasted. Might be my own fault, but that doesn't make things any better.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/10/2015
Warn your future readers about OC's they're a turn off for a reason.
1,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »