Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Paul Lenzen chapter 5 . 9/19
so damn good
Sfloresf chapter 3 . 8/3
LOVED this story! WOW! I had to read it twice... I LOVE Anakin's humor is this story.
Many forget that Anakin was a young man. But very passionate.
Sniff! Sniff!
Great Job Shawn 30 :)
Hah. He was right
the sith Lord is from naboo. Palpatine is so evil.
Mr. Invincible chapter 4 . 1/22
Great story.
I'd like to see this Story on movie. Please mr Lucas!
Can I just say that this was fucking beautiful? By the time I got to the end I was tearing up, that's how amazingly written and heart wrenching this story was. Wherever you are, keep on doing what you're doing
This was deliciously done! I've read several of your works. Your Anidala writing is simply divine. I love the humor you infuse in your stories. I hope you will return to the SW Anidala or even Vader/Amidala genre! Have you considered doing a modern AU Anidala? I believe it would be a true masterpiece, if you did! I hope to see more of your work in 2017!
ThunderSphinx chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
Great story. And it's so sad, knowing what will happen to them! :(( I always want to fry whenever I think about it!
Alt.Karmic chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
I loved everything about this!
fireatwill27 chapter 5 . 6/20/2016
This is a wonderful piece of writing. I spent my day yesterday reading this and it was such a great way to spend my time. I want you to know that your work is such a great section of the PT fandom and while I'm many years behind, I am so glad I get to read it.
Ahsoka Tano chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Beautifully written. One of the best fanfics i've ever come across.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
So romantic :D
Ned Foster chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
Honestly, I've never enjoyed a fanfic so much in all my life. This fanfic is so touching and beautiful. It made me so emotional.

This is how their love in the Prequels should've been. We should've seen Anakin and Padmé being in love and Anakin being accepted into their family.

I REALLY wished you'd had continued with this. I would've loved to have seen Padmé finding out she was pregnant and them all celebrating.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
This is how their love should've been in the Prequels. It could've been so much more romantic.