Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
cool
m0nt chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Spikers chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
I REALLY love this story! Great job!
Pooja Naberrie chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Very good story although would have preferred it if it wasn't as adult themed and I thought that Anakin and Padme fell out for too long. But on the whole very good. :D
seraphiel1 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Just a little correction. You keep using terms like paternal and patriarch when refering to Jobal but she's actually maternal and the matriarch.

Paternal Father

Maternal Mother

Fraternal Brother

Sororal Sister
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
This line was soo funny

"... Sith."

"What was that?"

"Sweetheart. I said sweetheart."

"I thought you did."

LOL Anakin just neatly covers up what he actually said teehee

You are a brilliant writer
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Anakin the cookie thief...awesome! lol XD
SunKing2020 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I read this late at night. I was caugt up in the lovely nature of it. The heat, the passion, the whimsical nature of it all. Then, in the back of my mind I faintly hear the eerie, unmistakeable sound of Darth Vader's mechanically assisted breathing.
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
I loved the story and thanks for writing.
inactiveacount121212 chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
I loved this story! Great Job! :)
slytherensangel26 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
"wow" is all i can say of this story. its captivated me and tormented me all at the same time! beatiful work and i will admit that the love making scenes made me just a little hott. i loved above all else the 'trio' that is anakin and his neices. they are absolutley adorable!
legolasEstelstar chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Very beautiful. the love scenes are erotic but with good taste, passionate without losing the love of the commitment. its the most pure description of love making. congratulations. you did great.
Trude chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
awesome story!

I read it a few times now and it never gets old ... I love how you write A/P - not only hot and steamy but also with deep caring/love and some funny moments
AngusH chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
A sweet story that was fun to read. :-)
eridani chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
Your stories never disappoint! I tend to come and go a bit from this fandom, but I always come back to look for your pieces.

You've developed a really subtle touch in developing the A/P relationship. The emotional dynamic between them feels very genuine, which is, in my opinion, the best you could want from a story such as this. I think you did a great job to span such a spectrum of emotion convincingly. I also liked that you didn't neglect issues which inevitably must lurk in the background of all AP (not AU) stories- namely Palpatine. There are a lot of other things about this story I could praise (pacing, development of the secondary characters, a wide non-cliched vocab, good mix of action and character development etc etc) but suffice to say I will be keeping my eye out as always for more!
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »