Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
I like most of it. I just feel like Padme didn't do enough to make up for hurting Anakin so much.
rosekimber chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Fantastic story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
WOW. JUST WOW. I can't even begin to explain my feelings about this because it was just simply amazing. It had literally everything in it, emotion-wise...what a roller coaster of emotions for me while reading this. It was superbly written. This has now officially become my absolute favorite piece of fanfiction ever. Wonderful job.

P.S. the scenes of anakin with ryoo and pooja were the most adorable scenes ever :)
alondragalami chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
That was an amazing, epic story that made me laugh, cry and even Fangirl; and for that I am truly grateful. Thank you. I deeply enjoyed taking a look at other sides of Anakin (his sweetness and tenderness) and Padme Sckywalker. Yet again, thank you.
novelreader chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
The ending lol, and love the Yoda reference. Could just imagine Yoda berating a nine year old Anakin for stealing from the cookie jar before dinner lol.
Annisette chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
This was such a heavenly sensual, and even heavily romantic story (to me those often don't go hand-in-hand...at least not on FFN.) Thank you for posting and sharing with all of us. It is very much appreciated!
Anistar04 chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
This is such a well written story. Everything about it.
Ahosa chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
To say I love this story would not be fair, or even come close to how I feel about this piece. But, because I've never been good with words, I will just say I love this story, while leaving it to you to know I mean far more.
FarmboyFangirl chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
This is a fantastic story. I loved it. It was very good, very sensual. Two big thumbs up from me, definitely!
Alyxlu-Natalia chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
This was simply wonderful. Everything about it was perfect.
Lyanna Pond chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
So I know this was finished 7 YEARS ago, but I have just seen it now and WOW this is amazing. One of the best fanfictions I have ever read on this site. You are truly a professional who put a lot of time and effort into your work. The sex scenes weren't awkward and the storyline was so cute. I am glad I stumbled across this and I hope you are still out there writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Am very late to this story but just let me say that is a wonderful one
Lovely Astronauts chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
I cannot even begin to start to say how much I love this.
darklover chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed the realism you wrote in this story. It was remarkably in character. No couple is perfect and your exploration of Anakin and Padme's obvious issues was very well written. I really felt for both characters.

I really liked how Padme's mom lent her ear to Anakin and counseled him. He really needed that. It was interesting to see how both Anakin and Padme needed advice to deal with their issues.

You are an excellent writer and I'm looking forward to reading more of your works.
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
This is such a hot story. UGHHH.
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »