Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Anistar04 chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
This is such a well written story. Everything about it.
Ahosa chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
To say I love this story would not be fair, or even come close to how I feel about this piece. But, because I've never been good with words, I will just say I love this story, while leaving it to you to know I mean far more.
FarmboyFangirl chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
This is a fantastic story. I loved it. It was very good, very sensual. Two big thumbs up from me, definitely!
Alyxlu-Natalia chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
This was simply wonderful. Everything about it was perfect.
Lyanna Pond chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
So I know this was finished 7 YEARS ago, but I have just seen it now and WOW this is amazing. One of the best fanfictions I have ever read on this site. You are truly a professional who put a lot of time and effort into your work. The sex scenes weren't awkward and the storyline was so cute. I am glad I stumbled across this and I hope you are still out there writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Am very late to this story but just let me say that is a wonderful one
Lovely Astronauts chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
I cannot even begin to start to say how much I love this.
darklover chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed the realism you wrote in this story. It was remarkably in character. No couple is perfect and your exploration of Anakin and Padme's obvious issues was very well written. I really felt for both characters.

I really liked how Padme's mom lent her ear to Anakin and counseled him. He really needed that. It was interesting to see how both Anakin and Padme needed advice to deal with their issues.

You are an excellent writer and I'm looking forward to reading more of your works.
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
This is such a hot story. UGHHH.
Kuryu chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
This was an absolutely amazing read. Well written, and ended on a great note. :( Oh the feels felt reading this knowing what is to come down the line, assuming your story isn't AU.
Mei fa-chan chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Loved it!
Vivss chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I think you wrote Anakin's and Padme's different views very well. These were issues that they never really managed to resolve in the film.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
That shit was fucking great.
LVB chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
You have done a great service to this idea! A thoroughly enjoyable examination of both Anakin and Padmè.
ClaMiAl chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
This was a wonderful story! I loved that you depicted Anakin and Padmé's marriage as one that does have its troubles. That made it so much more real. Oh, and you did a wonderful job with Padmé's family. You fleshed them out very nicely. All in all, very well done!
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »