Reviews for The Ties That Bind
darklover chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed the realism you wrote in this story. It was remarkably in character. No couple is perfect and your exploration of Anakin and Padme's obvious issues was very well written. I really felt for both characters.

I really liked how Padme's mom lent her ear to Anakin and counseled him. He really needed that. It was interesting to see how both Anakin and Padme needed advice to deal with their issues.

You are an excellent writer and I'm looking forward to reading more of your works.
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
This is such a hot story. UGHHH.
Kuryu chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
This was an absolutely amazing read. Well written, and ended on a great note. :( Oh the feels felt reading this knowing what is to come down the line, assuming your story isn't AU.
Mei fa-chan chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Loved it!
Vivss chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I think you wrote Anakin's and Padme's different views very well. These were issues that they never really managed to resolve in the film.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
That shit was fucking great.
LVB chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
You have done a great service to this idea! A thoroughly enjoyable examination of both Anakin and Padmè.
ClaMiAl chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
This was a wonderful story! I loved that you depicted Anakin and Padmé's marriage as one that does have its troubles. That made it so much more real. Oh, and you did a wonderful job with Padmé's family. You fleshed them out very nicely. All in all, very well done!
Hannah Jane chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I read this story and the last two parts made me cry. It was very emotional. Great job.

~Hannah
featheredpen109 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I really liked this story. I love how you included the Naberries; people often forget about them. And you write Anakin/Padme very well. (:
TACAitsH chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I just realized I never commented on this fic after I read it a little while ago soooo here I go:

I. LOVE. THIS. FIC. Love it.

Great cross of emotions, sex, love, family, humor, omg everything haha. This deserves way more reviews.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Gee, talk about a mood killer...
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
cool
m0nt chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Spikers chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
I REALLY love this story! Great job!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »