Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Hannah Jane chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I read this story and the last two parts made me cry. It was very emotional. Great job.

~Hannah
featheredpen109 chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
I really liked this story. I love how you included the Naberries; people often forget about them. And you write Anakin/Padme very well. (:
TACAitsH chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I just realized I never commented on this fic after I read it a little while ago soooo here I go:

I. LOVE. THIS. FIC. Love it.

Great cross of emotions, sex, love, family, humor, omg everything haha. This deserves way more reviews.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Gee, talk about a mood killer...
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
cool
m0nt chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Spikers chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
I REALLY love this story! Great job!
Pooja Naberrie chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Very good story although would have preferred it if it wasn't as adult themed and I thought that Anakin and Padme fell out for too long. But on the whole very good. :D
seraphiel1 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Just a little correction. You keep using terms like paternal and patriarch when refering to Jobal but she's actually maternal and the matriarch.

Paternal Father

Maternal Mother

Fraternal Brother

Sororal Sister
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
This line was soo funny

"... Sith."

"What was that?"

"Sweetheart. I said sweetheart."

"I thought you did."

LOL Anakin just neatly covers up what he actually said teehee

You are a brilliant writer
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Anakin the cookie thief...awesome! lol XD
SunKing2020 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I read this late at night. I was caugt up in the lovely nature of it. The heat, the passion, the whimsical nature of it all. Then, in the back of my mind I faintly hear the eerie, unmistakeable sound of Darth Vader's mechanically assisted breathing.
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
I loved the story and thanks for writing.
inactiveacount121212 chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
I loved this story! Great Job! :)
slytherensangel26 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
"wow" is all i can say of this story. its captivated me and tormented me all at the same time! beatiful work and i will admit that the love making scenes made me just a little hott. i loved above all else the 'trio' that is anakin and his neices. they are absolutley adorable!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »