Reviews for The Ties That Bind
legolasEstelstar chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Very beautiful. the love scenes are erotic but with good taste, passionate without losing the love of the commitment. its the most pure description of love making. congratulations. you did great.
Trude chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
awesome story!

I read it a few times now and it never gets old ... I love how you write A/P - not only hot and steamy but also with deep caring/love and some funny moments
AngusH chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
A sweet story that was fun to read. :-)
eridani chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
Your stories never disappoint! I tend to come and go a bit from this fandom, but I always come back to look for your pieces.

You've developed a really subtle touch in developing the A/P relationship. The emotional dynamic between them feels very genuine, which is, in my opinion, the best you could want from a story such as this. I think you did a great job to span such a spectrum of emotion convincingly. I also liked that you didn't neglect issues which inevitably must lurk in the background of all AP (not AU) stories- namely Palpatine. There are a lot of other things about this story I could praise (pacing, development of the secondary characters, a wide non-cliched vocab, good mix of action and character development etc etc) but suffice to say I will be keeping my eye out as always for more!
jmsbndgrl chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
Excellent story! I love how you write Anakin and Padme. The emotion and depth you bring to their characters is outstanding. Wonderful job on this. I enjoyed it!
AnnaKarina chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Spledid... I loved every word. Amazing job. Thankyou.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
Excellent ending! I loved Anakin's revenge on Palo, and their make-up sex was super hot! And I am very happy with the way that you ended it. I was always upset that Padme's family was so out of the loop with their own daughter's life, and this story definitely rectifies that situation. Bravo!
Sessh0 chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
All I can say is WOW - AWESOME!

You convey Anakin & Padme’s emotions so beautifully.

Their characterization is just as I would imagine it to be in canon. Their love is so strong but their pig-headed stubbornness cuts deep and leaves gapping, painful wounds.

But LOL, when they make up boy is it HOT!
Stunna21 chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
great story and can't wait for the next one please update soon.
spedclass chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!no msequel u stink!
spedclass chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
spedclass chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
spedclass chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Disco Shop Girl chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
I love that you take the time to create these long,intricate, beautifully crafted pieces. The final chapter of 'The Ties That Bind' was well worth waiting for - you've captured what I would like to believe is truly a moment in time between AOTC and ROTS and characterised all the participants so true to life. The little details were phenomenal - I'm still laughing at the image of the cat suspended above the cake. And even more delightful - the contrast of Palo's needling and Anakin's gentle grace in lifting the dinner party 180 degrees.

You've done a fantastic job here once again - and I want to thank you for adding such a wonderful work to the canon in my mind.

I can't wait to see what you do next.
StarWars101 chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
I love Anakin and Padme they are my favorite couples of all time.

you describe them all so very very well.

Awesome story.