Reviews for The Ties That Bind
seraphiel1 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Just a little correction. You keep using terms like paternal and patriarch when refering to Jobal but she's actually maternal and the matriarch.

Paternal Father

Maternal Mother

Fraternal Brother

Sororal Sister
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
This line was soo funny

"... Sith."

"What was that?"

"Sweetheart. I said sweetheart."

"I thought you did."

LOL Anakin just neatly covers up what he actually said teehee

You are a brilliant writer
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Anakin the cookie thief...awesome! lol XD
SunKing2020 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I read this late at night. I was caugt up in the lovely nature of it. The heat, the passion, the whimsical nature of it all. Then, in the back of my mind I faintly hear the eerie, unmistakeable sound of Darth Vader's mechanically assisted breathing.
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
I loved the story and thanks for writing.
inactiveacount121212 chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
I loved this story! Great Job! :)
slytherensangel26 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
"wow" is all i can say of this story. its captivated me and tormented me all at the same time! beatiful work and i will admit that the love making scenes made me just a little hott. i loved above all else the 'trio' that is anakin and his neices. they are absolutley adorable!
legolasEstelstar chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Very beautiful. the love scenes are erotic but with good taste, passionate without losing the love of the commitment. its the most pure description of love making. congratulations. you did great.
Trude chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
awesome story!

I read it a few times now and it never gets old ... I love how you write A/P - not only hot and steamy but also with deep caring/love and some funny moments
AngusH chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
A sweet story that was fun to read. :-)
eridani chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
Your stories never disappoint! I tend to come and go a bit from this fandom, but I always come back to look for your pieces.

You've developed a really subtle touch in developing the A/P relationship. The emotional dynamic between them feels very genuine, which is, in my opinion, the best you could want from a story such as this. I think you did a great job to span such a spectrum of emotion convincingly. I also liked that you didn't neglect issues which inevitably must lurk in the background of all AP (not AU) stories- namely Palpatine. There are a lot of other things about this story I could praise (pacing, development of the secondary characters, a wide non-cliched vocab, good mix of action and character development etc etc) but suffice to say I will be keeping my eye out as always for more!
jmsbndgrl chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
Excellent story! I love how you write Anakin and Padme. The emotion and depth you bring to their characters is outstanding. Wonderful job on this. I enjoyed it!
AnnaKarina chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Spledid... I loved every word. Amazing job. Thankyou.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
Excellent ending! I loved Anakin's revenge on Palo, and their make-up sex was super hot! And I am very happy with the way that you ended it. I was always upset that Padme's family was so out of the loop with their own daughter's life, and this story definitely rectifies that situation. Bravo!
Sessh0 chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
All I can say is WOW - AWESOME!

You convey Anakin & Padme’s emotions so beautifully.

Their characterization is just as I would imagine it to be in canon. Their love is so strong but their pig-headed stubbornness cuts deep and leaves gapping, painful wounds.

But LOL, when they make up boy is it HOT!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »