Reviews for The Ties That Bind
StarWars101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was so good and so "HOT"
ladywan chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
This was so enjoyable and well worth the wait.

You have a true gift.
IloveAP chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
You did a fabulous job with this story.
Jedi43Leia chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
It's done and quite magnificent I might add. Your talent for writing about this couple astounds me. I really liked this universe.

Please keep writing about them.
zgape chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
Shawn you did a great job with this story it all came together so well with a believable ending.

I enjoyed reading this story immensely.

I look forward to your next story about my favorite couple Anakin/Padme.
Padme52 chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
This was an amazing story, you are so very talented. You describe this couple so well.

I enjoyed this alternative universe very much.
Melcangel chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
Wow, that was amazing as always! You are my favourite star wras author I must say...Well Done!

Mel
Jedi43Leia chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
This is an interesting plot quite intriguing.
IloveAP chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Padme is way more stubborn than Anakin and I don't blame him for not giving in to her this time.

Your writing style is very unique one can your words paint visions for the readers.
Padme52 chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
I do love this couple and the manner in which you describe their relationship is so very realistic.

This is a tough one because I think they are both right and wrong at the same time.
Ruth33 chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
HE I just adore this story. Actually ur one of my favorite auteurs out there ;) but it's been REALLY a long time since you updated this story PLEASE finish it ! the suspense is killing me
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
love it! update soon!
lp4mu chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
This story is so good, but Chapter 4 was unreal! The fight between Anakin and Padme was perfect and I was completely drawn into the story. Please update this story soon.
Melcangel chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
WOW! I love your story! I had to stop reading it to go to bed last night and all that got me through that crap day at school was thinking about coming home to read your story! My only problme was that I got to the end of this chapter and almost cried that there wasn't more! I hope you are still oging with this story and am going to continue! I eagerly await an update!

Melia
MinxieCat17 chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
I love this story! It's one of the few that you can actually see happening and going somewhere. Please update soon.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »