Reviews for The Ties That Bind
AnaDry chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
Disco Shop Girl chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
*giggles* The Pooja "Does Anakin let you play with his lightsaber" conversation was hilarious! So incredibly cute and yet I could almost *see* the secret smiles between Anakin and Padme! They're revealing themselves to be even more in love than ever in this chapter, and it was so incredibly sweet. I'm glad their rooms are side-by-side, even if Sola was so incredibly cruel in that way! Great job - only I wish you hadn't told us abou tthe next chapter - now I can't be satisfied with what you gave us, I'm so dying to read the next part!

(PS - I think there's a problem in the middle of this chapter - conversations with Jobal have "Ruwee" written instead. I wondered why her dad was being so...feminine with Anakin!)
DelilahDeanSkywalker chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
ok, if you don't update soon, i will CRY
G-AnakinRPG chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Great story!
Serina Tsuki chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
I'm SO excited for Anakin to meet the suitor! PLEASE update soon!
sw1fan chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Very nice second chappie! I am liking this story very much still after this new update. The ending and the cookie caper were priceless! lol
chucknotsteve chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Awesome! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love Ryoo and Pooja, and Anakin clicks with them instantly. Update!
Disco Shop Girl chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
*mouth drops open* Oh. My God. Wha - I'm lost for words! Did the temperature just shoot up twenty degrees? That was freaking AMAZING! What a first chapter! As if the scene between Padme and Anakin wasn't hot enough - And BOY was it HOT! But you've also left us with so much intrigue about whats goign to happen, the well-meaning parents, the curious sister, the clueless ex, the jealous husband - oh wow wow wow! I'm already trying to imagine where it's going. FANTASTIC JOB! I can't wait to read the next part!
StateSideColleen chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I like this so far- your descriptions are wonderful. I love how you play on the phrase "aggressive negotiations". Keep it up!
kateliz76 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Very nice aggressive negotiations! I wish he could aggressively negotiate me! I was very happed with your story, thanks for writing.
Tegan.x chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
i loved it

it was great!

post soon
LuRed2Love chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Love it! More! More! More!
AnaDry chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Great chapter, I can't wait for you to up-date.
IntelEwok chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Great story! I love it, I love the characterization and the ideas! Please more soon!
Mixza chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I love it! The part where Jobal says "I wonder what's gotten into her" and then in the next scene Anakin is literally in her almost made me fall off my chair. Wonderful start, I can't wait for more.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9