Reviews for Look Inside
LunaBianca chapter 24 . 1/1
What a wacky ending. ;)

I like how Dean recited the poem; that was very suave and clever.

Thank you for the fun story that kept me engaged all the way through!
LunaBianca chapter 23 . 12/31/2015
Boy howdy. The boys are in a pickle.
LunaBianca chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
Nice brotherly moments at the end of this chapter. :) Feels like they are getting past the diciest parts of this hunt. (Of course, it's okay for you to prove me wrong...)
LunaBianca chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
I keep wondering if it fully grasp Dean's issues. Is it only the current emotional cruicible Dean is buckling under? Is he sick with fever or even traditional infection/blood poisoning? Is Orpheus still after the brothers? (He doesn't strike me as a guy who handles "no" graciously.)

I hope Dean will share his plans with Sam on how to purify the well. He's gonna need the help. Because that's Winchester luck. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 18 . 12/31/2015
I didn't expect a literal brawl so soon!
LunaBianca chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
Shit, that was intense. I thought it was more grueling than Sam's initial surgery. It's pretty bent that I like this chapter. LOL
LunaBianca chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
Stars and stones, the irony! I adore how Dean handled Orpheus' proposal and laid the knowledge on Sam. Dean's logic is sound. So I actually just pulled up an episode guide to see if you wrote this story under any influence of AHBL (you know, where Dean makes the absolute OPPOSITE choice, disregarding himself as usual.) Nope. Final update before the end of season 2 aired. We could have flailed together at the finale. ;)

Anyhoo, really digging this story. Maybe even more so now that it's AU-ish! Ha ha.
LunaBianca chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
Well I'm certain Dean's "burn the mother down" approach will work; I mean, the Winchesters have the best luck! ;)
LunaBianca chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Guh. That was totally skeevy. But it all makes sense with the story and you didn't bilk the details and degrade Sam. *reader allows herself a bracing shiver*
LunaBianca chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
So Charlotte is a Wendel descendant? Sam might've locked gazes with the hypnotic Orpheus, experiencing "dizziness."
LunaBianca chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
Well there's the back story, served up neat. Plenty to pick at, but I don't have any solid explanations for how the Wendels and the worms are linked. There was mention of a town founder named Tom...

The invisible people aren't positively identified, either. I like how you are maintaining the mystery.

And having Dean and Sam search each other and themselves for worm sickness symptoms is strong. Of course they are looking at all the angles and evidence. This vulnerability keeps me invested as a reader. Thanks!
LunaBianca chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
The flies give me heebie jeebies. I also thought maggots to flies, before Dean's comment.

Hmmm. Would you say Sam is a little irritable?
LunaBianca chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
I don't like Tom. Don't yet know if he's sinister or just an asshole.

Now I have symptoms to watch out for! My money is still on Sammy infected by maggots. Wow, that is so wrong and disgusting. Bleck. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
First, it seems like the fat guy in khakis eating pie could be the freshly skinny guy in khakis haunting the cabin. Especially because they are both visible only to Sam and grin like deranged clowns.

Secondly, I bet the shops are all shut because it is Sunday, and Sam is suggesting the brothers crash church. Boy howdy. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
Oookay. I wasn't expecting a mysterious stranger skulking in the cabin. A manifestation of the worm, maybe?