Reviews for Look Inside
fallen angel chapter 24 . 4/7
Okay, the maggots were...*makes face* kinda gross. However, with all the hurt Sam and Dean that was in this story along with the awesome hints of greek mythology and brotherly overprotectiveness, I think the maggots were easily overlooked for the most part, LOL. I love fics like this...where they investigate a town and yet the brothers are the main focus but the townspeople fit in so nicely. You did a very good job with this fic, and again I'm impressed with the greek mythology that you added in here and you kept right along with the facts on that, so big kudos...I think I'm going to go and read some more of your fics and I have the feeling that I'll enjoy them just as much as I did this one. :)
Wow fantastic story and the ending was really awesome and your characterisation of dean and sam was also pretty accurate though I would have liked more hurt dean
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 24 . 3/4
awww, nice case-fic :)
ladybug114 chapter 24 . 3/1
Wow. That was... disgusting and terrifying and depressing and awful and FANTASTIC.
Seriously, i loved it. I really liked the mystery part of it, i liked trying to figure it out. I also like how you spread the pain pretty evenly between Sam and Dean, as i like seeing them both in pain and worried :D
This was, really, just a great story. They were both in character, and there really wasn't a dull moment! Nice job :)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 24 . 1/15
COOL
Quiet.crash chapter 24 . 12/29/2013
Wow that was awesome! I read it all in one go with bated breath, I've got to say this story's a true masterpiece. The brothers? The mystery? The humour? The disgusting maggots? Perfectly fitting together. Such an armosphere and it kept me on my figurative tiptoes the whole time! Seriously, one of the best stories I've ever read!
seedtree chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
Wow. Great writing. Clever and funny story. Thanx fir sharing.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 24 . 7/30/2013
It was like reading a book version of a supernatural episode. You're awesome and I loved this!
Kyrianae Narii chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
That last chapter seems so ironic now considering that at the end of season 2 Dean sells his soul in exchange for Sam's life... Guess he had a change of heart as far as Sammy was concerned.
TheName'sBob chapter 24 . 5/30/2013
So weird, reading a fic where the author is worried s3 won't come. I mean - season 9 is only a few months away now! Dean's been to Hell and back, Sam's spent time in a cage with the devil himself and angels are swarming all over the place - but not in Heaven, not after that finale...

Anyways, great story, really enjoyed reading it. Good job.
kateanddin chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
Snif snif it's over :( What will ruin my nights now?
Well, that was definitely gross (chapter 11 is still really clear in my mind...) but that also was awesome. And it was cleverly done, with just the right amount of clues and details in each chapters and even though some chapters were without action, they were still enjoyable.

And! I now know a new (creepy?) song...and I can't stop singing it... and the worms crawls in, the worms crawls out...
kateanddin chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
I didn't find the teenagers annoying. Well, I wouldn't have like if they were there all the time but in that chapter they fit well, or at least they didn't bother me.
kateanddin chapter 20 . 4/19/2013
Phew, I'm happy to read that Dean hadn't be infected or something. Now, it's time to SLEEP ! Between work and your story, I only have 4hours left with my night so yeah, I'll finish that tomorrow!
kateanddin chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
Don't tell me that that stupid fly infected him!
Damn I need to go to sleeeeeeep! Tomorrow, I'll be on zombie mode I guess 'cause I can't stop right there
kateanddin chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
It's "funny" (in an ironic way) to read what Dean thinks about the all trading soul for a life thing when we know how season 2 ends. I know, you wrote that before, I'm not saying you did a bad job, I'm just saying that it's ironic knowing what we know now