Reviews for Haunted
Poor baby
LouiseUchiha chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
You wont update?
fallensasuke93 chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
This story is amazing! You can't just leave it like that! Please start updating this again, I can't bare to be left hanging like this! This story is so good, the characterization is amazing, please continue! I beg you!
InMyEyesForever chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Poor Sasuke-chan. Why is everyone so mean to him? :)
superanimated chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
when's the next update?
superanimated chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
good
Valheru1988 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
O fun story... now hope you decide to continue this.. though gotta say the hard choice hasn't been made yet :) well good luck and keep up the work :)
Octavia Andrea Tucker-Harrison chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Oh my gosh I love this story! PLEASE write more!
The Jasper Raven chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Wah! u havent updated yet! that makes me very depressed being 1 of ur biggest fans! i have 2 know what happens to sasuchan! plz hurry and update;) btw im that sasukerox_itachisux101 person that reviewed u who knows how many times cuz i luv this story so much.
jinsane226 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
crazy sasuke is fun to read! though im wondering who the voice in his head belongs to, since he said in the last chapter that he didnt recognize it
sasukeroxitachisux101 chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
omg thnx so much 4 updatin! cant wait 4 the nxt ch.! ;)
cameronx chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
Naruto is so thick-headed... but we love him anyway _ Four days without sleep? Now Sasuke knows how Gaara must feel (well, not quite)-but if he's going to get out of this by playing sane (I know he won't), he'll have to stop talking out loud to the voice in his head. But I was surprised that Sasuke allowed Hiashi to do his thing, though-I would have seriously considered the shock electrodes rather than a seal that kept me from sleeping. Ah well, it makes for a much more interesting story this way, that's for sure. Onward!
sasukeroxitachisux101 chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
o! i luv it! i really really hope u'r gonna update explain the hole itachi death! u rock!
cameronx chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
Oh, snap! That was... unexpected. But somehow appropriate. When I read the first chapter, in which Sasuke throws a kunai out the window, I initially thought he had only seen his reflection, which had looked like Itachi. Go read Strindberg's "Ghost Sonata"-it's hard to understand in the first act or two, but everything comes together in the third.