Reviews for Echoes of Power, Part I: Anger
Guest chapter 25 . 4/27/2016
I like your A/N. It is really too bad that author's occasionally need to write these.

That having been said, I am enjoying your story, as a story - if I wasn't, I wouldn't be at c.25. I have found that I enjoy A/U better than "canon", as the "canon compliant" stories are the same thing, over and over and...

Please, keep writing what you like, and don't let idiots get you down.
BruceTN chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
Thank you for making me laugh (Parvati/lavender, and into George / Fred in the last chapter, and then then Seamus/Colin & George/Fred/Ginny in this chapter).
witchealer chapter 30 . 3/19/2016
Having stumbled accross this brilliant story I cannot begin to tell you how disapointed I am to ahve been left hanging with an abandoned story despite your promise not to do that and at least post the outline to let us see where it went.
If you ever do complete it will you please message me to let me know.
Pathseekerme chapter 30 . 2/2/2016
I sat and read the whole thirty chapters in one sitting because I could not quit reading! This story story is extremely well-written, and although I don't generally like Harry\Ginny stories, I found that part to be well done, as well. I this perhaps the best part of the story (for me) is the way you make each character progressively more layered and complex-more real, if you will. Superb story so far; keep up the great job!
Ayemorena chapter 30 . 12/18/2015
Great story. I am intrigued and hoping the author will decide to return to updating this one.
LordWoodrow chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Great story :)
Bronze chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I really hate to nit pick but you mention a book by David Weber called Oath of Swords that Harry has. But if the story's set in 1995 and the book was published in 2004, HOW'D HARRY GET IT? Oh, that is so evil! Doing that to the Sorting Hat is so funny as well! The last story I read where the Sorting Hat had such trouble was called The Lightning Weaver. But that's the only thing they have in common so far.
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
If you're reading this it's a damn good story. Not to mention totally different from any other I've read. At this point I'm not sure what Dumbledore's problem is. That Snape was expecting Dumbledore to shield him from and allow him to continue to destroy the school spirit was quite clear. It was also quite clear that Dumbledore didn't want to throw him under the bus but had no choice. To say that Hogwarts had become Hogwash would be an understatement!
GL chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
the 'ginny train me' mantra has become boring as shit...
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
I feel I must applaud your use of Bruce Forte as the Author of the Warding book... Truly a smirk worthy event.

good story so far... I should be vacuuming, but this is more fun.
AnthonyR89 chapter 25 . 2/21/2015
as far as Ginny is concerned, honestly, i'm more indifferent than anything else. she wasn't really present enough in the books to actually form a real opinion on her, so it largely depends on how the author depicts her. while i don't really frequent DLP myself, their "5 Star" C2 community does recommend some pretty high quality fanfics on it. even ones i don't personally like are generally well written.

still kind of surprised by just how hostile you come off as in these AN's of yours.
Doom chapter 22 . 1/30/2015
There might be a good story in here somewhere among the spam
Blitzstrahl chapter 30 . 1/6/2015
How many "blood traitor" pure bloods where friends with Muggles?
none I'd think. Arthur Weasley may have passed legislation for protecting them, but this is the same guy who doesn't know how to use Muggle currency, or what the function of a rubber duck is.
Rageflame chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
Keep up the good work, only on chapter 25, an still going. Plots a lil confusing here an there but still a great read.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
This is albeit boring. I'm giving up on reading it.
639 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »