Reviews for Echoes of Power, Part I: Anger
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
If you're reading this it's a damn good story. Not to mention totally different from any other I've read. At this point I'm not sure what Dumbledore's problem is. That Snape was expecting Dumbledore to shield him from and allow him to continue to destroy the school spirit was quite clear. It was also quite clear that Dumbledore didn't want to throw him under the bus but had no choice. To say that Hogwarts had become Hogwash would be an understatement!
GL chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
the 'ginny train me' mantra has become boring as shit...
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
I feel I must applaud your use of Bruce Forte as the Author of the Warding book... Truly a smirk worthy event.

good story so far... I should be vacuuming, but this is more fun.
AnthonyR89 chapter 25 . 2/21/2015
as far as Ginny is concerned, honestly, i'm more indifferent than anything else. she wasn't really present enough in the books to actually form a real opinion on her, so it largely depends on how the author depicts her. while i don't really frequent DLP myself, their "5 Star" C2 community does recommend some pretty high quality fanfics on it. even ones i don't personally like are generally well written.

still kind of surprised by just how hostile you come off as in these AN's of yours.
Doom chapter 22 . 1/30/2015
There might be a good story in here somewhere among the spam
Blitzstrahl chapter 30 . 1/6/2015
How many "blood traitor" pure bloods where friends with Muggles?
none I'd think. Arthur Weasley may have passed legislation for protecting them, but this is the same guy who doesn't know how to use Muggle currency, or what the function of a rubber duck is.
Rageflame chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
Keep up the good work, only on chapter 25, an still going. Plots a lil confusing here an there but still a great read.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
This is albeit boring. I'm giving up on reading it.
Tyrannitor chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
One of the most thought provoking and intelligently written stories I have read on this site. I offer my condolences on your personal losses, and I hope you continue to write this fic, I've barely been able to think of anything else since I started reading it.
ironhair chapter 29 . 10/15/2014
I hope you will still continue this story in the future.
musingmarauder chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
Your fic is very well written. I'm particularly curious about the connection between Ginny and the Malfoys. I hope you come back to writing this one day.
The Sound Shaman chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
Great story. Fuck you. Muggles have loads of types of electricity. AC vs DC, for one that was definitely a thing in the 90s or whatever when this story probably happens.
Goodpie2 chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
I love it when Umbitch gets it!
Goodpie2 chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
I'm not sure what the first part of this chapter had to do with anything. And Harry really needs to work on the whole "keeping his head down" thing.
Goodpie2 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014