Reviews for Echoes of Power, Part I: Anger
Tyrannitor chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
One of the most thought provoking and intelligently written stories I have read on this site. I offer my condolences on your personal losses, and I hope you continue to write this fic, I've barely been able to think of anything else since I started reading it.
ironhair chapter 29 . 10/15/2014
I hope you will still continue this story in the future.
musingmarauder chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
Your fic is very well written. I'm particularly curious about the connection between Ginny and the Malfoys. I hope you come back to writing this one day.
The Sound Shaman chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
Great story. Fuck you. Muggles have loads of types of electricity. AC vs DC, for one that was definitely a thing in the 90s or whatever when this story probably happens.
Goodpie2 chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
I love it when Umbitch gets it!
Goodpie2 chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
I'm not sure what the first part of this chapter had to do with anything. And Harry really needs to work on the whole "keeping his head down" thing.
Goodpie2 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I FUCKING LOVE YOU!
Goodpie2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is the most incredibly brilliant thing I have ever read in my entire life. I've read one chapter, and this is already on my favorites list. Do you mind if I use some of the things in this story for my own fic? I've been trying to figure out how to sack Snape.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
I have to admit, in the first chapters, the trend with the stupid, incompetent staff and genius Harry rushing in to save the day with his innovative ideas was a bit over the top. However, beyond that, the story has been very enjoyable, especially after the blood started flowing. Nothing like a good slaughter to get the fic running, i think.

In this chapter, the head of Slytherin change was a really epic idea. Nicely done! And the billowing cloak scene was great as well.

Very engaging story so far in general. Well done.
Indra Senin chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
600th review
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
ONly one issue IMO couldnt you have mentioned said birthday changes BEFORE chapter started?

other than that... nice explosive intro... really lovely...

sitting here enjoying it far too much... english usually borrows the german term, but my language (as being DIRECTLY north of germany with a land border even) also has the term.
lovebirdy chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
I checked your bio, since while I like this story quite a bit, I knew it was incomplete and I don't like to waste my time and energies on incomplete stories that won't be completed. It has been nine months since your estimated return to publishing, and while I understand delays, I hope you do still have the meaningful intentions to return to writing. But a nine month delay is trite when compared to the years since the last update. I do have a few comments on this fic, namely: where the hell is the invisibility cloak? The cloak is kind of a Harry potter signature, though from your extensive, and in some cases ridiculous AN's I know this is not canon based. The message was quite clear. But if it's not in Harry's possession, where is it? Is it a plot device for later? Or has it simply been forgotten about or not included in this universe?
Onto other notes, it might not takes you years to return to this story if you sped things up a bit. We went through the majority of the chapters posted covering just a few days in Harry's timeline. I know it takes some time to lay a foundation for a story, but this is far beyond that. How on earth on you going to see this story through to completion at this rate? There are ways to communicate the same information that are far less lengthy and delayed. Perhaps your ability to convey information in writing has improved in your lengthy absence.
Additionally, I would suggest being more clear on Harry's routine. You don't mention him going to classes, eating meals, grooming, training, or doing homework unless it conincides with a plot device. This leaves our main character in a constant state of action without any visible 'rest' or normality. Very little of this story is normal, especially where we are at currently, but eventually Harry has to settle into a routine at Hogwarts or be expelled, and I'm heavily assuming he's staying.
I would also like the flashbacks to be more clear, unless you want your audience intentionally disoriented or even confused, and bit more explanation when it comes to the date and times of each flashback would be incredibly helpful; and I think it would do the story a favor if the exerted texts at the beginning of chapters were moved to a story of their own as a companion, which you can suggest we read at the chapters we'll need it.
I hope you return to this story soon, and are able to see it through, as it deserves.
Jazzy-Booey chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
WOAH. Harry is so different. Me likee! :D
Guest chapter 30 . 4/13/2014
Just finished what you got I must say you have a real talent for creating good banter and interesting twists. I haven't been bored yet. Hope you find time to finish but even if you don't thanks for the fun ride.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/5/2014
It's too bad that you haven't been able to meet your own September 2013 deadline to begin posting again, because I would've loved to read more of this old classic. I hope everything is well with you and your family.
639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »