Reviews for Echoes of Power, Part I: Anger
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I really liked this story until I saw Harry/Ginny pairing, as I hate the little bitch I stopped reading. I guess it's really my fault for not reading the description properly.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Yeah, Baka was the name given to the Japanese suicide fighter at the end of the war. It was not the name the Japanese chose...no, it was chosen by the USAAF.
Silver Dragon Master chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Bravo... Bravo... Bravisimo (No idea how to spell the last word)
lilyginnyrose chapter 30 . 5/3/2013
following my last review, I would like to remind you of your promise not to abandon this story, unless anything grave happens. In that case you promised to post the main plot, which I can't see here.

I would like to think of you as someone who keeps his promises, which would mean you're dead right now.
unfortunately, I have seen too many abandoned stories, so I am afraid you just lost interest. I ask for the main plot to fulfill my desire to uncover some of the mysteries of the story, I hope you are able to comply to my request.

greetings,
lilyginnyrose chapter 28 . 5/3/2013
In reply to the last paragraph of your author's note in chapter 28:

I agree with you on the stance that people should be glad to learn something, although I think you have stepped on quite a few toes by discarding television as mindless visual conditioning.
The amount of mindlessness is related to the kind of programmes that are being watched, similar to the fact that not all books are mind-enhancing.

I don't remember what exactly I was trying to say here, I guess it is something along the lines of a warning not to generalise too much. This is a rather bold statement, and I hope I'm not offending you.

I hope that this review is up to your standards in politeness and use of English. I know from earlier author's notes that those are very high. If I have failed to meet them, please let me know how to improve. I would be honored to consider those suggestions, because I can see from your writing that you hold the standards high for yourself as well and that you're relatively fair about things.

greetings,
Slytherin chapter 30 . 4/15/2013
Uh i kinda found it boring near the middle of the story till the end. Sorry just stating the truth, still it doesnt mean u dont have the talent...u do!
FreelanceBum chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
I still can't tell if I like this story or not. There are parts I really enjoy, and part I dislike quite thoroughly. It is rather confusing.
FreelanceBum chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Aww, poor Dumbledore. He is stupid when it comes to human interaction, but every time he is doomed to death like this it is sad.
FreelanceBum chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Nice-nice is also typically said patronizingly to a younger person. Surprise there isn't such a term in British English.
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
That is an awesome version of goblins. I whole heartily agree with it.
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I'm definitely can't wait to see what will happen during the prank war between Harry & the twins, but also just what Ginny, Hermione, Lavander & Pravtia might try to do towards
Harry for the trick he played upon them during the feast? It will also be very interesting
to see just how livid Severus will be if/and when he is finally released to return to
Hogwarts...and just which one of Fudge, Dumbledore or Malfoy Sr., will be responsible for him getting released? Also if Crabbe, Goyle & Malfoy jr., will actually be charged &
what they be sentenced to or will there parents be able to get them free? Will the three
boys get there wands replaced & just what other magical school will take them after there
been expelled from Hogwarts? Can't wait to learn more about Harry's mentors (current & his
past ones) & about the war mage oath...and exactly what kind of training does a war
mage undertake & why there have been so few of them in such a long time?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Wow...Harry has certainly taken Hogwarts & its staff by storm by the incident upon the
Hogwarts express & then later in the Professor Dumbledore's office! I guess Severus didn't
expect Harry Potter to bite back quite so effectively after the actions of Malfoy, Crabbe
& Goyle then followed by his own attack upon Harry's mind...hmmm, could this not be called an attempted mind-rape? I do wonder just what Harry will do next?

More importantly how will the parents of the three students (Malfoy, Crabbe & Goyle) who
going to expselled & have there wands broken take the news? What will happen to Severus
will he pay the fine...and if he does return to Hogwarts then how can he teach Potions
to Harry if he's not allowed to be in the same room as him? But then again I guess that
Harry might have had significant training in potions as well? Hmm...wonder just what
house Harry will be sorted into? Also how will the rest of the student body take the
news of Malfoy, Crabbe & Goyle's explusion and how will the Slytherin's take this news?
Poet Wroet chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
Something I was wondering about - earlier in the story you said the elves couldn't find Harry's room, yet they clean it and they could move his luggage. How is that?
Poet Wroet chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
You might like the fic "Learning to Breathe", although that one is very different from this one. Harry is a soldier there, so when Dumbledore (who is labelled as a supervisor or however you call that in military) says "Jump", Harry asks "how high". He won't jump off the astronomy tower at someone's say-so, because he'd have to get clearance first. He'd do it if he had that. But Harry's superiors are all decent people and don't abuse the "privilege" of ordering Harry around.
Theblackbook chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Seriously I was laughing my arse off by his wit! Love him already!
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »