Reviews for Echoes of Power, Part I: Anger
ineedbettername chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I'm into Hapkido myself, and I have to say, I like the fight scene. It's described in a way that anyone can understand. Is this posted on Ficwad under the same name? I'm curious as to how this will pan out.

In short, good job.
Skraku chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
I am greatly enjoying your story. I'd just like to thank you for taking the time and effort to write it and your betas also for their efforts in fixing it up. They are doing a pretty good job as there has been little to no mistakes that take away from the story for me.

I really like Harry's character in this fan fic. I'm also enjoying the rather fresh/original way you're putting Harry/Ginny together (at least I am assuming you are putting them together). Even if they don't actually hook up, though, I like the interactions as you've made them.

I'm also looking forward to the prank war a lot. Hopefully it will be a good, original one since you are making me wait so long to get to it. I hate it when authors create all of this big buildup for so many chapters, then come out with crappy pranks. You seem like a very good writer, though, so I am hoping this will not be the case.

So far it is a very good story and I am pleased to have not wasted my time reading it. )
Eskaybe4 chapter 21 . 2/3/2007
Great story!
Nigh7 chapter 21 . 2/2/2007
interesting chapter

Update soon! )

why there is so low number of reviews? this fic is realy good O.o
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Aww! Not SIYE exclusive anymore! Ah well, this is nice too. Now I get an e-mail update whenever a new chapter pops up.
Nigh7 chapter 20 . 2/1/2007
I NEED MORE

update!

Great fiction looking forward for the next chapters!

keep it up )
Dragonstorm316 chapter 20 . 1/27/2007
I started following this over on SIYE, and I have had a fun time following this fic as it has developed. I am definately looking forward to future updates to this fic especially when the Weasley 3 go for retribution. This is also one of the more original fics I have read in the HP universe.
lnky chapter 19 . 1/21/2007
I like how you described Martial Arts in this story. I myself have been doing them for a while.

In this chapter (19), you made a little cannon error; Prewitt instead of Prewett.
lnky chapter 20 . 1/21/2007
Excellent story.

The lack of reviews however puzzle me. Your writing is good. No particular spelling or grammatical mistake I noticed when reading. The plot is good. Harry isn't too overpowered. Enemies aren't too much stupid. It's a really good story.

However, I have no idea how much you have already written nor what is left in the story, but isn't the plot progressing a little too slowly? I mean, the story began roughly at the beginning of the Hogwarts school year and twenty chapters later it's still September. Maybe you have written a lot more and this story will be 500,0 words long in the end. I'll just have to wait and see.

lnky
cashew chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
I just wanted to let you know that I adore sarcastic/powerful/refuse to be manipulated Harry...there are too few stories that contain Harry in this light and hardly any that are well-written. So thank you very much for writing a story that is both!

As I have much reading/homework that I have been putting off I must (unfortunately) stop at this chapter...but I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying the story. Excellent work!
The Librarian's Assistant chapter 20 . 1/17/2007
amazing! keep it up!
Princess Star Neko chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY! *laughs maniacally* It's Harry's first day ever at Hogwarts in his fifth year, and already he's gotten rid of Snape, Malfoy Crabbe and Goyle. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I have a question though. How can BOTH Ron and Ginny be in their fifth year, if Ginny was born in mid-August, and Ron in September? The only way they'd be in the same year was if they were both BORN in the same year, instead of a half a month apart from each other...
AchillesMonkey chapter 11 . 1/16/2007
Your story is very well written and I'm having a bit of trouble making myself stop reading it to go to bed. But now I'm finally managing to make myself, so I will read more tomorrow. I just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying this and I really don't know why it only has 13 reviews.
vt chapter 19 . 1/9/2007
I really like this story... I have you in my fav's at SIYE but I haven't been able to get into the site since 12/19. I wrote them and they are still working on the problem. So now your in my story alert list here.
SDSuperCharger chapter 19 . 1/5/2007
I am loving the story so far. I am interested to see where you go with the Magical Theories and the War Mages. I am curious if you started this stoy on another site or had to repost it for some reason because you indicated that the updates would be about bi-monthly but 19 chapters have been posted in 2 days. I particularly enjoy the chapters with some of the back story filled in and would love to see at least a small flashback in every chapter. I doubt you would admit to it but I have an idea that the 4th prophecy was refering to HP rather than LV perhaps you could drop a hint or two into future chapters. Sorry but since I am enjoying it so much there is very little room for constructive criticism. Please keep up the great work.
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 Next »