Reviews for Echoes of Power, Part I: Anger
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
question what happens/happened to remus and sirius are they going to be in this story? i hope so they are my FAVORITE characters.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/5/2012
Well, the story is really amazing. I sort of hoped that at least the first part ending would leave me satisfied as before I started reading I noticed it's not finished and probably is not going to be. I still loved it but I do really think it's worth finishing. You neither seem to want to do it, nor want to post that plan of yours you said you would if you were somehow unable to finish it in the first place. Still, props for the story, you're quite the writer in my opinion. : )
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
loved it
zxskunkmuffinxz chapter 30 . 6/4/2012
This story is really good, and I'm sorry about the flamers/people who are almost forcing you to go to DLP.

- Alex
Debate4life chapter 26 . 5/17/2012
I enjoyed most of your story.

I do not enjoy your long diatribes about negative reviews, at least a few of which contain legitimate criticism. Also, targeting a single site is pretty juvenile- you're lumping a lot of stories together far more generally than the people you are upset with who lumped your story in with other stories featuring japanese elements. If you wish to write stories for accolades, you need to learn to accept criticism even for parts of your story you enjoy. Swords are controversial, for example. You do not need to take it personally- keep it in mind for writing future stories, whether you choose to disregard it or not, and accept the criticism with grace.

I seriously considered leaving no review for this story. I didn't much like the tone you took regarding other reviewers. I decided that the story did however deserve a review, even if I couldn't be entirely positive about it.

Moving on to the story itself, I most like the idea of other people raising Harry. I thought you handled that well, though there was something of an air of false mystery- that is, everyone but the readers knew something, such as who Harry's guardians are. I liked that you didn't make your Harry so superpowered he blew through all obstacles. I am interested in seeing where you go from here with Harry's response to the orb and his revelations about both himself and Hermione, but I probably will not leave another review.

Incidentally, I'm not into aerospace or electrical engineering, but I am going into my final year studying civil engineering. I'm familiar with the peer reviewed process for many journals (I've had my name on an article or two already), but I don't think someone has to have that level of expertise to offer a legitimate review for consideration of a story on a fiction-themed website targeted at teens.
ToddGilliss chapter 30 . 5/12/2012
Any chance to moving forward on this story?

Thanks
Remzal Von Enili chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I get the feeling that this is a harry who can and will fuck the magical worlds leaders over with a rusty pike.
ironhair chapter 30 . 3/21/2012
Been more than 2.5 years... Hope u continue or atleast post the outline as u mentioned.
Mrs Yaya chapter 30 . 3/20/2012
I just finished your story and throughly enjoyed it. It was a little scary how Harry had developed. I know Jinny is the key to his salvation.
ironhair chapter 23 . 3/19/2012
Please don't tell ,e u did get hit by a bus?

Enjoying ur story so far.
ironhair chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Sad to see this left incomplete... Seems to be overpowered Hp, but an interesting read nonetheless
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
i love this story you did a great job writing this story
fraewyn chapter 30 . 12/25/2011
Loving this fic!

Any chance of an update in the foreseeable future?
Ella Marie Lily Talia Potter chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
The hat's name is GIDEON! I nearliy fell off my chair in laughter when I read FLOPPY! Who the hell names a MALE hat that?
kratak chapter 30 . 12/18/2011
I like your story and I hope that it hasn't been abandoned. While you said you wouldn't do so in your A/N's it's been about a year and a half since you last updated with no notice or anything on what's going on with the story. I do hope you update again and that nothing bad has happened in your life to make you forget about this.
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »