Reviews for Face Down
solitarilyvulnerable chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
oliver? didn't see that one... love it, i'm gonna go check out high spirits now!
chuche chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
awesome please don't stop there it vould be so much longer
ka2or chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
i liked this story it was really good. i would have thought it was jake though. i was kinda sad it was oliver. but i didnt understand why lilly just stood there while oliver was beating her i would at least jumped on him or something to make him stop. but i really liked how miley stood up for herself. really great.
peacheykeen chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
I cant believe her boyfriend waz Oliver! Oliver is a bastard in this story..But really good story! Jess ]
peacheykeen chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I love the song face down! I reckon her boyfriend is Jake! Anywayz plz update soon, Jess ]
HCC123 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
is this a Liley story? cause i hope it is cause i love those stories! please update!
sk8terbennett chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
This is really good! I was suprosed it was Oliver, like most people, i thought it was Jake, by the whole" he was well known" thing in the prologue... I think you should continue this story and make it a Liley!
Melissuhx3 chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
i like oliver in this story:-P ive seen this coming.. i thought it was jake! lol. godd story .Oliver should ALWAYS beat up his girlfriends...he seems much much tougher
postcardfrom-paris chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
omg

i gasped at finding out its oliver!

this was so good!

loved it!
LolaBelle21 chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Wow I didn't expect it to be Oliver, but I'm glad Miley finally stood up and told him off.
who chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
all right, that was awesome! but the oliver part made me gasp OUT LOUD! that never happens when i read something! bravo! 11 stars from da who?.
Do Not Even Try chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
OMG! i love it! and i love this song!
The Writing Crow chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Damn why do people have to write stories with Oliver raping Miley or doing something like that? I think I might wright a story about Jake raping Miley just to spite you people.
me chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Please continue with this story I cant wait to learn everyone elses reactions!
ifwewereamovie chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
awesome job. i wrote one to this song, i just never got around to posting it. i love the song.