Reviews for Paladin, Clad in Green
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Wow
Just. wow.
I really love this one, it seems the one that has more sense in the games since I always thought natural talent can never run that deep.
I kind of wish you would continue hehe I mean, how awesome and interesting it would be for Midna to discover more of Link, then Zelda and then a brief insight at Ganondorf in conversations. All of them minds so ancient they can no longer be related to a human except for shape.
If there was a rating Id give you the 5 stars haha
Makokam chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I am conflicted about this story.
It's incredibly well written and I like the idea of Midna being "one of hers", but it just doesn't jive with my headcanon at all.
And I have no idea why he's cleaning a sword he'd never used. In fact, I doubt the master sword would /ever/ need to be cleaned.

Makokam out.
Alia Inverse chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was utterly beautiful, and very fitting too.
Quill and Blade chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Absolutely beautiful. I've always had half a mind that something like this was going on behind the scenes - it would explain a number of odd things that keep popping up in all of Link's adventures (and while I think Zelda's ok, I still don't get that it's the "Legend of Zelda" and not something more appropriate that encompasses all three protagonists...).

Anyway, thanks for writing this wonderful little one shot - I particularly liked the lines:

"Because it's not a story, not really- it is that thing all stories hope to be.

It is a life."

Very true. :) I like.

Q&B
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love rebirth stories, especially if they include recovery of memory. :)
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I really loved this story. Your writing style is quite lovely.
Idoloni chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Wow. Just...wow.

I've always loved the idea that Link remembered all of his previous incarnations' adventures, that he's actually far older than he's portrayed. It's a vision that has enchanted me since I first became interested in the Legend of Zelda fandom, so it's awesome to see it realized with such wonderful writing.

Keep up the good work!

Idoloni
MattieClaire chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This story is amazing. This is one of the only fanfictions ever that I have gone back and really searched for, because it made me think. Thank you for writing this.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Awesome fic.

Truly portrays Link as he should be.

I like the ‘endless battle’ interpretation aswell.
skyscraperopera chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wow, truly beautifully written. It's a fic. that leaves a mark. I adore how you made it up, truly interesting. I also think that Midna was very much in character, i just have to praise you just for that fact! Keep it up, :D
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I like this because it is interesting and very explanatory...Some authors just set a base line for the "plot" and leave the readers wondering. You didn't. Kudos.
FabulaEstActa chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was utterly astonishing. To be honest, I'm not too fond of the reincarnation theory. That said, I absolutely loved this oneshot. It made me rethink the whole idea of the Triforce and the goddesses, even the whole history of Hyrule and my normal dislike for the idea of Link and the other two being reincarnated.

I thought the third person present tense from Midna's POV was well-chosen. It added a whole extra dimension to the essence of the tale. The portrayal of Link in a more stoic demeanor fits, since I think it would be difficult for someone who has seen and endured so much to frivilously display emotion. Farore certainly appeared like a goddess, and I enjoyed Link's little smile after the visitation. I liked the part where you tell how "it is that thing all stories hope to be. It is a life." I adore that quote. Extremely great writing.
Rehime chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This is such an interesting take on Link. I'm such speechless.

Good work.
Atalan chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh, Link. Nice use of the other Zelda games, and great Midna voice.

(I feel I should point out that "genuflect" means "kneel", not "reflect", though. _)
Talon88.1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
this story is amazing. the way that you dipicted links life, the way that he has to keep on fighting for eternity was very well done. i would be very interested in reading anythng else you write, for if they are all of this level of writting, well, wow.