Reviews for All Thanks to You
naaz chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
I liked your story. It had some interesting (if not random) plot twists and it made my heart ache. But I do want to comment on how much of an a-hole Kenshin is. This story would have made it for me if Kaoru flayed him and sent him packing for being such an insufferable d-bag.

Mini-rant over. Point is your story was great.
EmpressMinea chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
that's an incredible twist! love it! praise God kaoru did not abort her baby...hmmm kenshin can be secretly a pervert here he he he
satomika chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
kenshin didnt even propose marriage to her!

*pouts*
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
dramatic and suspenseful - i liked how kaoru finally got her self confidence back.

in case you haven't heard, the following is just great news! please remove spaces:

crunchyroll anime-news/2011/10/03-1/live-action-rurouni-kenshin-gets-more-cast-reveals

watsuke's real ending - it's the special clip from a special box set and the ending in the kenshin kaiden:

youtube watch?vugWU8OATySE

the-oro kk_lay. php?xmulti/kaden

besides the live action film they've been talking about reanimating the kyoto arc - hopefully fan interest in it will motivate them to animate jinchuu arc.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
Phenitial chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
Yes I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story so thank You!
Sandy chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
Fantastic is all I can say. This story is told so well I count myself blessed to even find it. If your other stories are half this good, I certainly cannot wait!
StarElement242 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hi!

I'd like to really compliment you on your natural talent here. It's clear to me that you know how to write a good story!

Grammar and spelling issues tripped me up along the way. Sometimes those things can ruin a story, but I think it's to your credit that they didn't manage to this time! I think your writing could improve tenfold if you proofread a little more.

That was my constructive criticism to you, but let me say again that the story was great. I was captivated!
chakira16 chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Loved it
redbloodedtalisman chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
wow... I've never read something so angsty... but that good at the same time.

The ending was a little... off if you ask me, but it's alright, the plot was interesting and the first 8 chapters were really well written so, no biggie.

Then of course... what? I mean, WHAT'S with the change of story line... I thought I was reading the usual ken_kao story line, then Misao is cousin and Tomoe... well... alive? It was off when I started reading it, but then considering just like another AU made it feel better... XD next time I guess you should make a difference explaining all that stuff as "Author's note"... you know, just to make sure everyone's on the same page.. right?

Anyway... the story rulz, great job!
Dani Rose Ventra chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
i like it so far
Dear Casssiee chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
omg. im in love with this alreaadyyy

XOXO,

Cass :D
kimi.the.water.spirit chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
It was a nice ending but I still feel like Kenshin and Kaoru needed to talk a little more. But this was fine. Nice clean package deal.

-Kimi-chan-
safa56bmc chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
do u have any idea how long i have been following ur story...and thank u for finishing it..i loved it..sappy and all...thank u
Saki-Hime chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
Yeah they did deserve a happy ending. Liked the story a lot. Good job.
gabyhyatt chapter 7 . 7/28/2010