Reviews for The Brother's Lover
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love it, read it so many times but just thought of reviewing, keep up the good work and looking forward to new stories and more, good luck!
IDK1314 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
oh, wow, zackie, u pervert! ...i wonder wut da dream waz about... heehehehe
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
it was pretty good for being written in the middle of the night.
Gin chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I try to make a point to try everything once... not my cup of tea I must say, but your writing is wonderful. Very descriptive, you definately have the sex-scene down. Though... I totally think I'd wake up. I mean, anal-sex hurts, dunno. Anyway, fabulous writing.
Pashe chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I loved it except for one thing. Cody wasn't awake during the whole ordeal. So, Cody didn't feel any kind of intrusion entering his entrance? It would have been SO much hotter if cody was awake.

.::Pashe::.
FanFicLover14 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
hot
oliver chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
naxt you should make cody fuck zack
Ashley chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Well, I'll be brutally honest.

Pros: Your writing is terrific and its very descriptive, which is what many people like in SLASH fics.

Cons: Cody didn't wake up? WTF? LOL

My opinion: I'm not a big fan of SLASH (especially between Zack and Cody, but I think whoever DOES, will really like it.

Happy Writing!
mynameiskelly chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Oh, that was great! The only thing I suggest is perhaps you should have made Cody wake up. It'd be hard not to wake up if someone was bumming you while sleeping. And if Cody had woken up, you could have made him have a nice little reaction. :) Other than that, great! I love Zack's POV.
lgfuad chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
i dont know about you, but if someone shoved someting up my ass when i was sleeping i would wake up.
gjhkfud chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
ew
Your-Little-Bonsai-Tree chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Awesome story.

:) Kairi Dragon :)
that one guy chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
...Wait...he was asleep the whole time?...mmk.
wally's girlfriend chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
YAY! SMEXYNESS! But, was cody asleep through the whole thing? m. . . . . Werid BUT STILL GOOD I LOVED IT! *ADDS TO FAVS**
Christian Perry chapter 1 . 1/14/2007