Reviews for Catharsis
Sodium Bicarb chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
aw! I was crying up until the end, and even then when I realized that it was a happy ending I was still tearing up.
glassfragrance chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
this made me sad and then happy (:

j'adore!
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
awesome. just plain awesome.
HopeGrace1290 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Loved it, so sweet, and I do feel Tezuka's pain. Aw, cheers to Fuji for being so big-hearted. TezuRyo forever!
FallenAngel Sayu chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aw say yes ryo xDD
Silva-forest chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
**sigh** Tezura needs to forget about been selfish and just grab Ryoma and take him as far away from Fuji as he can XD!
Crysalice Bell chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was sweet and I really expect Tezuka's character to be like that... But I was shocked at the sweet ending when it was Tezuka who asked the question instead. I thought they were going to hug or something...

But yours was more beautiful anyways!

-Crys
speadee chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Good job on the feelings! I can feel the pain. Captain Tezuka is socially incompetent, and you showed it well. It's also like Fuji to discover things.
Kiki-chan94 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
nya i liked that story story it was nice

~Kiki
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
This is so sweet! I love this story. I love all your stories! lol
sleepless chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
it was cute, really i like it. Is there any sequel?, if it is not, it will be really nice from you to write a sequel.
MissSilver chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Gah! I love it! it not as long nor as ansty as your usually fics. I dare say that this one actually had a happy ending? lol! It good to see you update! Keep it coming!

Happy New Year!

Misilver
Kuramarulez chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
That was adorable! Thanks to the help of our favorite tensai, everything turned out good, eh?

I'm glad Tezuka-buchou asked Ryoma that...it makes me all warm and bubbly inside. \(o)/
merissala chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
aw. that was good. totally loved it. just... GOOD. i like.
liar-just-a-liar chapter 1 . 1/2/2007