Reviews for Another Ministry Disaster
lightningstar12 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
My condolinces for the insanity in your life. Now, to business... PLEASE MAKE THE BABY LIVE FOR I WILL... well actually if you don't I don't suppose there really is much that I can do about it. But rest assured I would be very much disgruntled.
lightningstar12 chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
This chapter is awesome! I love the end. Probably because I love suspense.
skyesmommy chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Will you be doing a sequel to this? It never addresses Alubs' hand and I'd like to see if Minerva and Albus have more kids. I'd really be interested in reading a sequel to this! I loved this one and the prequel.
Future Forensic chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
poppy and alastor are sucha a cute couple
spin84 chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
What a lovely story! Thank you!

I'm still in awe at your poetic turn of phrase. I think you have honed in on it a little since this fic, which is all to the good for my point of view.

So pleased to know that you're working on this prologue.

spin84 chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
Brilliantly funny this chapter! It really made me chuckle. Quite sad to have come so close to the end. At least now I might get to Family Fun of course! :-)

spin84 chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Hehehe! Epic cliffie here. Lucky me though, I get to move straight on to the next chapter! :-)

TroyWeb chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
Wow, this is such a genuinely nice story. Thanks for posting this on the site.
spin84 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Hehe! This is really good, in fact I'm just off to read more! :D

(Sadly I have not got round to Family Fun yet, but will hopefully follow this on my list!)

bueemo chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
It‘s not boring, dear. It‘s very well written. I just love the chaos and the fact that their marriage remained a secret, I just want to know when will the secret be revealed. LOL. I love the moments between Albus and Minerva, obviously, I also want other scenes featured other characters, that‘d be amazing! Bee :)
bueemo chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Aww, Albus is so sweet. They are truly a very sweet couple. And I love the way you write the scenes when Minerva was in the middle of saying something and Albus kissed her. I loved it. The last part was everything, ‘WHAT?‘ LOL. Bee :)
bueemo chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
They had to have children? That‘d be amazing! LOL! Youre good.
bueemo chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I truly loved your story! I dont know why but I have a great time reading it. I love the moments between Moody and Madam Pomfrey. It‘s so fast for someone who‘s gonna decide who will you spend your life with. But I like it anyway. Bee :)
bueemo chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
THIS IS SO COOL! I loved it! Even if it was a short chapter, but sometimes, it‘s like the shorter, the better. LOL! I can really imagine Albus and Minerva talking all of these things. I absolutely love it! Well, great introduction! Bee :)
sweetnothingshappen chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
I would love for you to continue this- it's awesome- maybe a different fic?