Reviews for Therapy
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 1/12
love it
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was wonderful.
The interaction and confessions between the two brothers were so heartwarming, it was enough to make me smile. :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Great story! :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
that was great loved it
epalladino chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
You managed to cram a lot of emotion and insight into a relatively short piece. Bravo. I love the relationship you develop between Charlie and Don. Thanks, Beth
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh wow! That was so sweet! Lovely Charlie-Don bonding. Well done.
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
This was great! I loved it! Write more!
tazz2030 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
it was very good keep it up
minijo1990 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Ahh just what I needed this morning, some of the good stuff.
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
yay! brotherly goodness from the Eppes! yay! great job!
The Silent Rumble chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
be careful what you wish for

it might come true
magestic chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That's was really good! I love the dialogue. The whole guilt about their mother's death was really interesting. I'd have to say that the best thing about it was how you managed to keep them all in character throughout the whole thing. Great story!
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
An excellent emotional piece revolving around the brothers. I liked the idea of Don acknowledging he has problems but preferring to discuss them with an outsider rather than 'burdening' his own family. That's so him. I also loved how both he and Charlie have their own guilt over what happened to their mother.
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wonderful brotherly interaction here. I like how Charlie tries to find a mindless activity to indulge in, but winds up thinking too much. (He should try weeding the lawn sometime. That'll turn his brain off. Trust me on that.)
Lazy Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Great story! You describe things so well. I liked this one a lot.