Reviews for Dosages of Drabbles
CartoonFreak146 chapter 57 . 10/23/2013
I liked them all especially the fluffy ones!
Teh Psycho chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
I just love your disclaimers! XD Especially the disclaimer on this chapter. I lol'd for a good five minutes.
Teh Psycho chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
I love this chapter. Very good concept, very possible, and touching.
FELordRoy chapter 48 . 12/27/2010
"if worst comes to worst"...

lol i wish u'd right more taang!
FELordRoy chapter 37 . 12/27/2010
:[[[ heartbreaking, but well done
FELordRoy chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
"Haven't you seen the alarming amount of girlfriends he's had lately?

lol; good stuff keep it coming! although i find the "heehee" in the when aang exposes sokka really awkward.
FELordRoy chapter 22 . 12/27/2010
keep the taang coming :D

for writing something that exposes Toph so much, i dont think it was THAT far out of character; although Toph telling Aang he looks good cuz...

*Toph waves hand in front of face*

Oh yeah.
FELordRoy chapter 21 . 12/27/2010
3333 i actually love the idea this story presents; so sweeet :D i also loved the crack pairings in the previous two chapters haha
FELordRoy chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
... ok I'll admit it; the Zutara ones are winning me over too; these drabbles are like crack to me haha
FELordRoy chapter 16 . 12/27/2010
a non-taang one that i liked! haha although even the non-taang ones are written well; short and sweet
FELordRoy chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
haha i really only like the taang ones more than anything; i liked this one alot too :P
FELordRoy chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
:DD
aremej012 chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
i loved this! it is soo pretty ! it made me feel umm sad? but happy too!
nickasaurus chapter 20 . 7/1/2010
blah blah blah sumbrero! plz, plz, do an irohxtoph chapter... plz?
Bladed Darkness chapter 57 . 7/27/2009
I think this chapter (and the one I commented on earlier) have to be my favorites, though there are quite a few good ones in there that make it hard to choose. Particularly your Aang/Angie(On Ji? Lately I've seen it both ways) chapter.