Reviews for The Dating Game
dubuhiromi chapter 23 . 8/17
I love this fic so much, directly to my favorites :D
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 6/26
So it's Konoha High for Sakura. Interesting that there is a weapons class. I wonder what that is about. There was some funny teenager thoughts that ran through her mind to spice up the chapter and a newfound confidence that should prove interesting.

One correction in case you wanted to know is: She 'started' the engine 'and' revved as she twisted the keys in the ignition... words in 's were missing.

Great start to a fun tale. Thanks for sharing.
pink-hime.777 chapter 23 . 4/20
This fic is so AWESOME!
pink-hime.777 chapter 5 . 4/18
g
ohwellitsme chapter 21 . 4/10
Thinking of the previous chapter, I wonder what will happen if Sasuke can't control himself anymore while seeing Sakura soaked in just a skimpy bikini hahaha
Ijustloveanimex chapter 23 . 11/6/2015
Dude This whole fanfic is amazing! Except the ending.
Ijustloveanimex chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
Omg guys, this was only the first day of school. What happened on the first day of school?: She accidentally kissed the hottest boy from the whole school, she kissed him.. again, they locked theirself in a closet and made a bet which is gonna be pretty cool. On to day 2.
Ijustloveanimex chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
OMGG this sakura is GREAT! I already love this fic, I swear! It's genius!
Cassandra Echizen chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
Ha ha ha... If it is a movie or film I'll be dying to watch it
I just love them all too much its annoying ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
this chapter was intressting and cool but i like sasuke better he is cute and handsom i have a crush now on sasuke
Gabe chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
Sequel!
jhian casey chapter 23 . 6/12/2015
nice fic! though i was hoping that itachi would flirt with sakura just to annoy sasuke..heheh
Kaiza Mena chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
Wow, what a cute story :)))
SakuraParty chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
lol! Le Sasuke que tu as fait dans ta fanfiction c'est le contraire du véritable Sasuke!
haley.roberson chapter 23 . 4/22/2015
I really liked it I couldn't stop reading it loved it
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »