Reviews for New Perspective Evangelion
Agastopia chapter 5 . 11/1
This dude predicting the 2020 Olympic Games
anon chapter 14 . 6/10
The plot has become slightly incoherent in the later chapters. Maybe rewrite it? Also, please don't do that skipping back and forth in time thing, it doesn't add anything and takes away from readability.
Also, whatever happened to "Haruhi" and her club? Why hasn't Noriko just told Kensuke that she doesn't have a clue how he could become a pilot, or maybe even asked around NERV? Otherwise, the story so far is good, just minus the immersion-killingly funny Irish slang. Though to be fair, the phonetic Japanese accent is every bit as hilarious but since it sounds 'strayan it's in a good way.
NORIKO WAKAMOTO: Have you even kissed Rei yet? I thought not. So then, your first kiss wasn't Rei! It was me, Noriko!
(I know referencing Jojo is normally a twitternigger thing but fuck it, it was funny. )
anon chapter 10 . 6/9
This story is grade A good shit, except for the parts where it uses irish slang and makes me laugh too hard to take it seriously.
Also, the phonetic accent makes her sound 'strayan, which is absolutely hilarious.
anon chapter 9 . 6/9
Noriko, you came.
Jokes on you, "I came" (sexual) in Japanese is "I went."
anon chapter 1 . 6/9
Dublin
BEGORRAH, 'TIS LIKE ANUDDA POTATO FAMINE
kostigan chapter 14 . 10/14/2019
Not bad, I really wish you kept writting this. At first, I thought Noriko wasn't actually changing things significantly or even interacting enough with the rest of the cast but all that changed after she started to accept herself. I think this was going in an interesting direction, all in all, and it would be neat if one day we get a closure.

Btw I'm also a big fan of your Worm SI story which is the best SI in the fandom by far and I hope at least that one is still alive.
Burned Cookie chapter 14 . 8/29/2019
Wow this story was incredible.

I really loved the psycho-horror and how the MC slowly came to terms with the situation.
Burned Cookie chapter 2 . 8/27/2019
I just realised that about 70% of women in anime are insensitive assholes. The rest is meek and quiet.

Whats up with that?
Blitzstrahl chapter 13 . 6/7/2019
Continuing my chapter 14 comment.
What's with Misato? Her whole "could you please, be a 'cum dump' for Shinji, because that'd be great for him" has me going wtf?
Blitzstrahl chapter 14 . 6/7/2019
Originally I read this 10 years ago.
Suddenly I remembered the scene where Misato was teaching Noriko how to use a tampon. While idly browsing NGE fics. I thought it was a femShinji fic.
So a Google search for female Shinji lead me to this, and it wasn't even till the tampon scene did I even realize, this was the very fic i was looking for lol.
Blitzstrahl chapter 10 . 6/5/2019
You know...
Now that I reread it. Noriko didn't lose the 2nd round.
Asuka sent unit 02 into some sort of dropkick or heeldrop maneuver, Noriko shots "destroyed" 02s feet.
The hatch protecting the entry plug cant be breached with a single knife strike, so... how'd Asuka win?
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 6/4/2019
Wierd that they introduce themselves with a plural.
2nd Child, not 2nd Children.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
Shouldn't "she" have asked what a EVA even is first?
Ruberforumfree chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
Of, course... one of the few and rare Self Insert fanfiction of Evangelion HAS to -fucking-be a Gender Bender one... god is dead
Aelain chapter 14 . 1/30/2019
Well this was excellent, wish it had kept updating. Very good characterization specially with the gender change that isnt normally well done in fanfiction.