Reviews for New Perspective Evangelion
slimjim27 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
can't wait for the update!
orangejuche chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
good to know you didnt can this, you were just finalizing it.

GoatMan, dont ride him for milking the NPE cash cow, if he can expand on the original NPE and make it better then more power to ya dude, ya know ya got at least one loyal fan here! Hindsight is always 20/20, so hopefully you can put down things you wanted to make happen, but couldn't due to established story elements. In the end this might wind up being very different or at least more detailed than NPE, I noticed a lot more description (not sure if thats the right term) um detail, in this version. Hope you can keep it up!
Sanity's Crucifix chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Intriguing, it seems someone, enjoyed NPE enough to send you a copy of their own take on it. Good luck with this, but don't delete your own version it takes away something that was already great to begin with.
BullardCR chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Boy, you just like to milk the New Perspective Evangelion cash cow, don't you? I was considering something along these lines for "Trapped" as well, but only a short collection of omake or a parody of the more graphic, violent scenes, especially if I could incorporate random film and television pop culture quotes.

Good luck with this latest endeavor, but seriously consider expanding your range of fanfics beyond this one story.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12